View Single Post
Old 12-30-2001, 06:52 PM   #12
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

I don't the point of driving during the night (Early morning) no one is on the road, it usually is the safest between that time.
Either way this solves not very much like most said, and god yes seniors should have to take the test again. My Grandfather drives and he should have his licence taken away, I could swear he couldn't see past his windshield. lol Mind aswell act stupid while your young. Here in Canada it goes like this
Get your G1 at 16 which is a written test which only allows you to drive with a adult with there full licence for 3 years I believe and no driving on the hi-ways. And then if you take a driving school you can get your G2 after 8 months by taking a drivin test if you do not take the course you have to wait a year.
Once you have your G2 you can drive alone at any time no alcohol in your blood, and your allowed to drive on any road, then one year you take your final road test and if you pass you get your full G which allows you to drive with I believe .5 alcohol but you also get more points which brings down your insurance and also allows you to drive in the US and other provinces.

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote