MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 06-04-2004, 11:00 AM   #1
PowerSlideGT
Registered Member

Question girls and there tastes

Why is it that all girls, or atleast alot of them, either like imports ( holds stomach from laughter) hondas ect, or over sized dodge duallys, its so rare to find a girl who enjoys a good muscle car let along stangs, if i ever find one, i shall toss her in a cage and keep her for my self... as long as she has a bubble ass..... any one agree with me?
1988 mustang gt t-top svo alum. Heads, comp cam rockers, e303 cam, Mass air, BBK cold air induction, BBK throttle body, gt-40 intake 1 inch spacer, Alum. drive shaft, world class 5 speed, 3.55 gear rear end, drag front springs.
PowerSlideGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2004, 05:23 PM   #2
Stang_Crazy
It's never clean enough!

Default Re: girls and there tastes

Quote:
Originally posted by PowerSlideGT
Why is it that all girls, or atleast alot of them, either like imports ( holds stomach from laughter) hondas ect, or over sized dodge duallys,
Don't assume all women are like that. When you assume, you make an ass of u and me.

There are lots of women who like muscle cars at the drag strip. Have you tried there?

89' GT : Taking up garage space and waiting for a buyer...

Rice Hater's Club - Member #11
Stang_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2004, 09:00 PM   #3
Stang_Girl617
Registered Member

ya know, I must be an exception to the rule then because I absolutly hate imports. Nothing better than a guy with a REAL car. I refer to imports as wannabe's. Though I have learn to deal with them... in the comfort knowing that I could kick most of their @$$es...lol... See not all girls like imports....

2000 V6 Stang
so far only exaust and BBK CAI
Stang_Girl617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2004, 11:01 PM   #4
carlos.elliott
Registered Member

My wife loves mustangs and hates imports. I thank god for that as she got the 99 gt and gave me an excuse to get a new 04. So her love of stangs benifited both of us.But she dosen't have a bubble butt. Oh well at least she is hot
carlos.elliott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2004, 01:01 AM   #5
Capri306

I dunno, most girls I know just prefer a vehicle that look clean and runs nice. Having a system and/or a car that can move are usually more appreciated, notwithstanding rims and nice paint.

Hillbilly/trailer park girls seem to be moreover liking imports or pickups. Come to think of it, I did pick up more girls when I had my '78 F-250.....hmm.....bummer.

1979 Mercury Capri
1987 5.0L Mustang LX Notchback
1993 5.8L Eddie Bauer Bronco
Capri306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2004, 12:38 PM   #6
carlos.elliott
Registered Member

Hey don't knock the trucks. I have a 02 fx4 with 35 inch tires. It has never had a problem getting there attention. If that dosen't work then there is motorcycles I have a yellow vfr and it just gets me into trouble.
carlos.elliott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2004, 01:26 PM   #7
PowerSlideGT
Registered Member

What i ment is that the girls azre hard to find, i didnt say that they wernt out there, at the track, well it my track its ither trailor girls whom loves trucks and ther bf is on the track with there honda and there bass, i had 2 girls in my stang the other night and one of them said, " why is your car so load" i replyed," because this is what a real car sounds like" she didnt like the sound but she liked the torque it had when i had it side ways, and the other one loves dodge dulleys, and men who are over competsating, and about the cycles, i would massivly kill my self with one of thows, not enough sheet metal between i and the street. Stanggirl, i hate imports as well, but my friends own them any or the "american import" its just life i suspose.
1988 mustang gt t-top svo alum. Heads, comp cam rockers, e303 cam, Mass air, BBK cold air induction, BBK throttle body, gt-40 intake 1 inch spacer, Alum. drive shaft, world class 5 speed, 3.55 gear rear end, drag front springs.
Old 06-05-2004, 03:00 PM   #8
bigred90gt
2 Stangs in the Stable

Quote:
Originally posted by PowerSlideGT
"american import"
Thats kind of like "pretty ugly", it just doesnt make any sense when you look at it. If it is American, its not an import, unless you live outside of America.
Rice Haters Club Member #128
bigred90gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2004, 04:56 PM   #9
xxxBlakexxx
Registered Member

You know, he is kind of right.

Anyway, my wife found our car before we bought it and sent me down to look at it.

My 7 year old (f) thinks the car will be hers someday.

My 2 year old (f) calls it the "vroom...vroom"

So, I guess I am training them.

My Stang:
2000 Mustang GT Vert - Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter; C&L Plenum; BBK 75 mm TB; Steeda Strut Tower Supports; Black "Deep Dish" Bullet Wheels; FRPP 4.10's; Steeda Subframes; SLP Catback & SLP Catted X-Pipe; SCT 4 Position Chip with 3 custom tunes; Steeda CAI; Venom-1000 Nitrous; Roush Stage 3 Body Kit; Bullet Suspension Package (on the way)
xxxBlakexxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2004, 11:49 PM   #10
PowerSlideGT
Registered Member

Well what i ment is the american cars that are like the imports, the neons, and ect. they look like imports... thank you
Old 06-06-2004, 08:39 AM   #11
xxxBlakexxx
Registered Member

Hey, what of that? Seriously and us blue oval guys need to be careful here too...do we give the Focus a pass?

I guess it's a ll in the attitude of the owner somewhat.

My Stang:
2000 Mustang GT Vert - Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter; C&L Plenum; BBK 75 mm TB; Steeda Strut Tower Supports; Black "Deep Dish" Bullet Wheels; FRPP 4.10's; Steeda Subframes; SLP Catback & SLP Catted X-Pipe; SCT 4 Position Chip with 3 custom tunes; Steeda CAI; Venom-1000 Nitrous; Roush Stage 3 Body Kit; Bullet Suspension Package (on the way)
xxxBlakexxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 02:17 PM   #12
MissBlondie
Registered Member

Love american muscle, hate import ricebangers
Old 06-07-2004, 03:47 PM   #13
Mr 5 0
Conservative Individualist

Smile Re: girls and there tastes

Originally posted by PowerSlideGT :

Quote:
Why is it that all girls, or atleast alot of them, either like imports ( holds stomach from laughter) hondas ect, or over sized dodge duallys, its so rare to find a girl who enjoys a good muscle car let along stangs, if i ever find one, i shall toss her in a cage and keep her for my self... as long as she has a bubble ass..... any one agree with me?
I'm guessing that you refer to teenage girls here. They tend to not have much interest in cars to begin with and when they do, it's usually in whatever type of car is 'popular' and their interest, such as it is, usually has no relation to power, much less quality. To some girls, muscle cars are scary, with their massive torque and true power. When you're a passenger in a good-running Mustang V-8 and don't generally drive fast; to suddenly have your back nailed to the seat while the front-end lifts enough to notice and the roar of the engine and exhaust on a mighty V-8 overwhelms you while you hurtle past the scenery at triple digits (in less than 15 seconds from a dead stop)...that can scare some girls...especially if they don't fully trust the driver.

Meanwhile, a brightly-colored, decaled little Honda or Toyota or VW, with lots of shiny things on it and a funny-sounding exhaust is kind of appealing to some girls, especially those who want to appear 'popular' and don't really care much about cars, anyway. I mean, like, dude: everybody's got one so they must be kewl, right?

Old 06-07-2004, 04:35 PM   #14
PowerSlideGT
Registered Member

and mister 5.0 swoops down and clears every thing up. thanks