MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums

MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums (http://forums.mustangworks.com/index.php)
-   Blue Oval Lounge (http://forums.mustangworks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   supposed to get my car back 3-14-02 yyeesss. (http://forums.mustangworks.com/showthread.php?t=20694)

Crazy Horse GT 03-14-2002 03:12 AM

supposed to get my car back 3-14-02 yyeesss.

i am set to get my hoss back later today finally? i will have to be driving it before i know it's real, i cant wait,i want to take lee for a ride ,but i gotta go to work:rolleyes: so maybe this weekend ,but it's supposed to rain ,i just hope it happen's, if it's true we are going to go to the little river canyon in fort payne alabama,it is pretty ,a small version of the grand canyon.wish me luck,l8ter :)

tireburner163 03-14-2002 04:07 AM

that's great.

So when you gonna let me drive;)

Crazy Horse GT 03-14-2002 04:29 AM

when you bring me a missippi state flag up here,i'll let you drive it,no problem,:D :D :D

RAGE_5.0 03-14-2002 07:42 AM

That is awesome Marty. Getting your car back is the best. It always seems a lot faster when you first get it back then it did previously. Have fun if you go on the little vacation.

mustangman65_79 03-14-2002 08:22 AM

I know the feeling. I'm happy for ya, and I hope it does good.

tireburner163 03-14-2002 09:35 AM

Hey Marty how close are you to Memphis? Me and my dad were thinking about driving up there to watch the NHRA races this summer. We could meet up. I'll give you the flag and I can drive crazy;) :D

joe4speed 03-14-2002 11:00 AM

alriiight, I'll bet you're happy! :)
Have fun! :)

Mr 5 0 03-14-2002 11:10 AM

Reunited at last

crazy horse:

Congratulations on finally being 'reunited' with your 'Stang. Long wait and I know it was frustrating for you.

Just remember not to hit the gas pedal too hard the first time out. No more accidents!

Mustangmom2k 03-14-2002 11:50 AM

Good on ya, Marty!

BTW, I must've missed the thread on what happened to your car in the first place, but I know it's been out of commission for a while.

I know how glad you must be to get it back! I hate when it's my husband's turn to drive the car for even 2 days, so I can't even imagine going weeks without it!!

95mustanggt 03-14-2002 02:29 PM

My car has been taken twice, so I know what is going on in your head. Enjoy her when you take her out for a spin!

PKRWUD 03-14-2002 03:31 PM

As long as you weren't near I-75 this morning!!!

Hope all is well!

Take care,
-Chris

Crazy Horse GT 03-15-2002 12:52 AM

got him back today woo hoo plus they are giving my old hood -hehe,i got the 01 smoked headlight's -hehe i so happy i could uh well mom2k i had another blowout -freakin goodyears, jan 28,shaved off the front end from the radiator fwd ,what a ride, josh i live a long way's from memphis ,im near the carolina border ,thank's everyone. :D :D :D

Topless In Texas 03-15-2002 01:20 AM

ME'S HAPPY 4YA!!!!

COOL MARTY!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!
I KNOW u must be on cloud 10 now!!!! I'm looking to get those Flows to you in the next week or so....a little get well geture for Odie/you!!!!! Or, would you rather have flowers??? LOL!!!!!
Hmmmm...I know you have to think about that one!!!!!!! hahah:D
Take care, and I'm really happy for you that you got your baby back!!!!! Take no prisoners!!!!! ;) TNT

Crazy Horse GT 03-15-2002 01:52 AM

thank's christine, flower's ? im to old to change horses now hehe, really though just whenever you want to send them,at you covenice is ok & i will bow down & tell you im not worthy,hehe,they took all my tax return , but i will at least pay you the shipping & who knows what i have around here,that you may need just say the word ,it's your's ,see ya later.:D

Topless In Texas 03-15-2002 02:01 AM

Dont worry! Be happy!

Nahh, I dont want nuthin for them...just take good care of them!!!! :) And, you might have to bring Odie down here so I can hear them on your Stang!!!!!! ;) hehheh

Crazy Horse GT 03-15-2002 02:07 AM

i would love to bring her to houston to meet you ,she think's alot of you & others on here ,i just cant ever get any time off saved at work, maybe someday? thank's you take care.:)

gt lee 03-15-2002 03:31 PM

TNT....COME GET ME......COME GET ME......COME GET ME PLEASE......, ODIE:D