MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 01-15-2001, 07:37 PM   #1
93lx
Registered Member

Post tattoos

alright guys and gals i have been thinking about getting a tattoo for awhile and a friend of mine might be going this weekend i want to see how it's done and mabey even get one, but i need some ideas cause this **** is permanent and i want a really cool one, i want it to MEAN somthing when i show it so a few ideas please, any would be appreciated
93lx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2001, 03:43 PM   #2
84_GT350
Registered Member

I've got 2. One is a copyright symbol (the "c" with a circle around it) with "1981" under it (I was born in '81). My second one is actually still in progress. It's a copy of a Cobra fender emblem. I figure if, for some absurd reason that will never happen, I decided I didn't like cars or whatever, it's still a b!tchin tattoo. It's just outlined right now and needs to be colored in. Keep in mind the pain is proportionate to the part of the body you use. Legs hurt pretty bad...chests less...arms aren't too bad. Backs suck most of all because if the tat goes over your spine you'll be able to hear the needle tapping your backbone. Mine are on my arm and chest. Didn't hurt hardly at all. The most important thing to remember is that tattoos are very personal and, if you choose to get one, it should be representative of something very personal or something very original. Stay away from japanese characters. They look cool but aren't at all original. Just my $.02

------------------
1984 1/2 GT350 (#842 Hatchback w/ T-tops), 302HO, Comp cams Xtreme Energy cam, Carter 625cfm carb, Weiand Stealth intake, MSD distributor, MSD coil, FMS 9mm wires, 1 5/8" MAC unequal shorties, 2 1/2" MAC Prochamber H-pipe, Flowmaster 2 chambers, KYBs, 16"x8" 4 lug Cobra Rs, Falken 245/45ZR16s
84_GT350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2001, 05:21 PM   #3
93lx
Registered Member

cool idea about the birthday thing i like that i was also thinking about staying away from the car thing unless i can think uo a cool one, i cant believe more people havent responded i need ideas please!
93lx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2001, 05:45 PM   #4
bigant
Registered Member

i got a tatoo on my leg and it means a lot to me you are right make sure it has meaning to you dont just pic something in one of the catalogs on the wall or anything.

------------------
bigant is offline   Reply With Quote