MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 01-02-2001, 11:50 PM   #1
Michelle Page
Registered Member

Cool Tattoos, anyone?

Does anyone else have any tat's of Mustangs or anything else?
I had the running horse and three bars put on my right wrist a while back. It has been a great wat to meet other Mustang owners. Not to mention I've found a lot of good cars and parts because of it. I've even had people I don't even remember come up to me and ask if I'm the one with the Mustang tattoo. It's kinda cool!
I also have a yellow rose, a butterfly, FoMoCo in script letters, and a dragon.
I'm thinking about getting something around my ankle. Any ideas?

------------------
1995 Mustang V6,automaatic
1966 Mustang
The long term project
1983 Mustang GT
The 460 project

Michelle Page is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2001, 12:16 AM   #2
FivepointOH
Registered Member

WOW you are really diehard ford eh? That's awesome. I don't have any tats but I want to get a tribal arm band, I'm waiting though because I'm trying/hoping to gain some more size on my arms and don't want it to stretch. I think it would be cool to get an aztec sun on my back too(anyone seen Henry Rollins, that's bada$$). As to your ankle... how about a cobra?

------------------
92 AOD GT, K&N, ram air, pulleys, 2 ch. flowmasters, 4:10's, shift kit, 1 5/8 mac longtubes and offroad hpipe 14.249 @ 97.34 mph before the headers and hpipe
FivepointOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2001, 01:22 AM   #3
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

I thought about getting a tatto once. I wanted to get a 65 coupe with big slicks on the back spinning and the Ford logo in the back ground. I even drew the design up. Some were along the line I decided not to get one. Maybe one day.
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2001, 10:41 AM   #4
cobrayankee
Registered Member

[QUOTE]Originally posted by FivepointOH:
[I don't have any tats but I want to get a tribal arm band, I'm waiting though because I'm trying/hoping to gain some more size on my arms and don't want it to stretch.

I don't have any ford tats, just a yankees sign on my right arm. But if you are worried about them stretching, don't worry. I went up to 17" arms from 15" and it didn't stretch at all. Same with my buddy who has a tribal with script in it. I like all black tats, no color. Still thinking of my next one.

------------------
1997 Cobra (Black on black), C+L 80mm MAF, K+N filter, Pro 5.0 shifter, BBK Springs, Taylor Wires, 2 Chamber Flows, ASP Pulleys, BBK off road H pipe.
cobrayankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2001, 11:05 AM   #5
spinemup
Registered Member

i got my last name across my back in old english writing in black (pay respects to fam) next one will be some kind of alaskan art, i like that style of art.
spinemup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2001, 12:36 PM   #6
Mr. Lee
Registered Member

I have 4 tats, going on 5. i have a black tribal lizard and dragon on rt. arm, black solid tribal sun around naval, brave feather band on left arm (i'm cherokee) and another tribal sun on left arm.

oh and used to have 7 peircings, but down to 3 now. i started leaking too much coolant.

------------------
I was born at night but NOT last night.
Mr. Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2001, 12:58 PM   #7
NoSlow5.0
YOU HAVE NO MARBLES!!!!!!

Cool

I am getting the STEEDA "s" oval emblem in between my shoulder blades. Actuall size of course so it won't be too big. And an inscription in latin across my lower back as soon as i get it translated correctly. Light Em Up!!
NoSlow5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2001, 01:42 PM   #8
cobrayankee
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by spinemup:
i got my last name across my back in old english writing in black (pay respects to fam) next one will be some kind of alaskan art, i like that style of art.
What does Alaskan art look like? That sounds interesting. I'm getting sick of the tribal stuff. No offense to anyone, but it is getting old fast. Everyone seems to have them. I want something different, or maybe make a combo of my own.

------------------
1997 Cobra (Black on black), C+L 80mm MAF, K+N filter, Pro 5.0 shifter, BBK Springs, Taylor Wires, 2 Chamber Flows, ASP Pulleys, BBK off road H pipe.
Old 01-03-2001, 04:04 PM   #9
1989GT
Registered Member

I want to get a running pony on my arm. But I'm looking for something a little different. Like something not too complex maybe an outline or something. I like the tribal running horse but don't want to fall into the crowd, so I need to change it alittle. I've been drawing some stuff but my arts not the best. Anybody have any ideas or pics?

------------------
89GT,T-5Z, D.S.S. 306 shortblock w\main support, B-303 cam, Cobra intake, GT40P heads, 1.72rr, MAC "P" headers, MAC off-road H-Pipe, MAC true-fit w\tips, 373's...and the list goes on!
Throttle Junkie Powered by Ford!
12.824 @ 107.05 MPH
1989GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2001, 05:08 PM   #10
dirtyGT
Registered Member

Talking

I don't have one (yet) i don't know what to get but some friends of mine do. One has a scorpion on his right arm and a kawasaki ninga zx-12r on his left and a another buddy has fox racing on his back.I wanna get one but i haven't decided yet.I know a cool one the cobra r symbol or the saleen s

------------------
86GT-MACcatback-89heads,intake,TB,KENNYBROWNsubs,3.73's,HURST shifter,much more to come
dirtyGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2001, 09:16 PM   #11
Michelle Page
Registered Member

FivepointOH,
A cobra sounds like a good idea. I think I'll check into that.
Michelle Page is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2001, 12:32 AM   #12
MTU 50
GOT TORQUE ????

FivepointOH you are dead on about Rollin's Sun tatoo. That thing is very Bada$$!!. I kinda want to get a smaller version of that sun with something different in the middle someday and put it on my upper arm.

I started drawing out my own design a few years ago looking at "The End of Silence" Album cover as a guide, because it has that sun on it. One of these days I'll finish it up and get the tatoo.

I was also worried about the weightlifting/streching tatoo thing as well. I keep saying I'm goning to hit the weights on a regular basis, but it never quite happens.

------------------
1991 GT, AOD, Moroso Cold Air, 3.73s, March pulleys, 3-chamber(the left one fell off-NO time+No Money=College), FMS c-springs, and KYBs
MTU 50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2001, 04:02 AM   #13
Mach 1
Registered Member

I have chinese writing, that stands for "heart and soul", inside a kinda parchment looking paper outline. Wife has same tat on her back, without the paper background.

------------------
1993 GT/AOD
'93 Mustang GT
Mach 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2001, 09:31 AM   #14
cobrayankee
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Mach 1:
I have chinese writing, that stands for "heart and soul", inside a kinda parchment looking paper outline. Wife has same tat on her back, without the paper background.

As long as the Chinese writing isn't on your car, we're alright!

------------------
Old 01-04-2001, 10:18 PM   #15
vkaro45
Registered Member

Wink

I have a dagger with an eagle's head. It has a banner around it that says "Death Before Dishonor". What can I say, I was 17 and just out of boot camp. Semper Fi.
vkaro45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2001, 10:35 PM   #16
boyztoy50
Registered Member

I ordered something from Mustangs Unlimited
& they had a nice design so i had that put on the upper right arm with a small deviation
basically an outline with coloured mane.
I also have a dragon that takes up most of my upper right arm, plus a few other smaller ones.

------------------
Butch,
86 gt.
boyztoy50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2001, 12:35 AM   #17
RedLilPony
It's been awhile, huh?

Wink

maybe one day ill get that running pony in my bikini zone.

Jodi
Red 68 GT FB M4
BLK 99 GT CP M5
RedLilPony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2001, 01:32 PM   #18
IRACERICE
Registered Member

I've got "VTEC POWER" tattooed on my arm and a honda emblem on the other..

honestly I have 2 tattoos on my back...XXX with all sorts of funky **** going on in them - (symbolizes straight edge) and another one that is an Eagle that is a tribute to my deceased brother and has his name. Want to get some more but haven't seen anything worthwhile
IRACERICE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2001, 02:18 PM   #19
spinemup
Registered Member

hows the civic? you hittin' 12's yet?
spinemup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2001, 11:04 PM   #20
IRACERICE
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by spinemup:
hows the civic? you hittin' 12's yet?
Hey how you doing... I think your referring to the crx and yes it has gone in the 12's with the 6 lbs of boost - 12.46 @ 108.5 with a 1.78 60'. Gonna try for some 11s with a 25 shot of the funny stuff..on the stock motor..

------------------
93 del sol 12.14 @ 115.8 (retired)
on order: 2001 White S2000
still have: 91 crx 12.46 @ 108.5 mph
IRACERICE is offline   Reply With Quote