MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-15-2003, 04:56 PM   #1
Hammer
AKA "Dr. Evil"

Exclamation Wake up America... We're now target #1...

Its time to drop all of the stupid racial squabbling over things like the confederate flag. Its time to stop sueing for 5 billion dollars because scruffy got run over by a city truck.

Wake up and read the news... the "in" thing around the world nowadays is to hate Americans.

Its now cool to make fun of us, spit on us, call us evil imperialists...

There was once a time that only hard line communist states and dictatorships would tow this whacked out line. Now its "cool" to be Anti-American.

Much of the world has bought the bullcrap of European "intellectuals" that America is an evil, corrupt empire looking to subjugate the world through its control of weapons and big economy.

We are now the new Nazis. Millions who we protected for nearly 100 years now defile our names and would like nothing more than to see America fall. Those we shielded from communism, those we kept from starvation, those we gave medical aid, those we protected and liberated from all sorts of tyrants, dictators, and madmen. The people whom many of our forfathers gave the ultimate gift and sacrifice for (thousands of times over), now seek to see us fall.

I personally feel betrayed, violated, and have lost some faith in humanity. Millions have come to the defense of a known tyrant who kills for sport... Just to spite the "evil" Americans.

It doesn't matter if you're a man our woman, black or white, Muslim, Athiest, or Christian.... They hate us all.

After seeing the world-wide protests of hate against what we stand for and what we have done for a large percentage of the world.... I honestly stand aghast and have a very real feeling of pain.

This my fellow Americans, is nothing short of betrayal....
Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote