MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 03-29-2001, 09:39 PM   #1
Thad
Registered Member

Angry My stolen Stang!!!

As you all have already heard from JL1314, my stang was totally ripped off. in my front yard no less. Some little punk decided to go for a joy ride in my baby. First he shuved a 12" long masonry bit through mypassenger side handle, completely broke in half the key lock assembly, and away he went.i was at my computer at the time when i heard my car start up and take off. My jaw dropped and my heart sank. i was left helpless to the whole thing with only a 911 call on my side, which isn't much. They did end up finding it. it's not home yet but will be tomorrow. if you all want to see pictures check out JL1314's post "Thads' Stolen Stang" .
That little punk is going to get his one day!
Thad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2001, 10:47 PM   #2
Stangs4Life03
Registered Member

Unhappy

I so sorry about you Stang, at least you are getting it back. Some people will never see their stolen car again. And another thing, at least it isn't wrecked and destroyed to where you wouldn't be able to drive it if they did find it. Glad you getting it back.
Stangs4Life03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2001, 11:46 PM   #3
joe4speed
He said Member...heh, heh

Dude.... Did they find the guy yet... I couldn't stay on the phone tonight at work to ask ya!! I really hope they do, because I have some plans for him!

------------------
Joe!
1988 GT, 167,000 miles!!! 13.71@105mph Check out my listing! Click here! Or my website:
www.joe4speed.com
1999 Ninja ZX-6R 10.32@135mph!
"What was the best thing before sliced bread?"

[This message has been edited by JL1314 (edited 03-30-2001).]
joe4speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2001, 12:45 AM   #4
Thad
Registered Member

thanks stang4life03. I am very thankful for getting it back. I finaly brought it home tonight, but still affraid to sleep in case of it happening again.
That jerk got away with it in my case but hopefully he'll screw up next time. the only thing that i've got from all the info that i've gathered is it's this jerk adam mconahay. i don't know who he is but from an almost positive identification by the police to what the neighbors have told me he just got out of jail six monthes ago and lives right up the street from me. How wonderful is that? My car is going to be fort knox n wheels with some home enginuity added When i get through with it. i like the little leather face jl1314.
Old 03-31-2001, 01:57 AM   #5
joe4speed
He said Member...heh, heh

So are they sure that's the guy???
I smell many acts of vengence coming on... hehehehe
joe4speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2001, 01:40 PM   #6
NoSlow5.0
YOU HAVE NO MARBLES!!!!!!

Red face

DAMN THAD!! That sucks major A$$ man! Mr.Mconahay would be meeting a few friends of mine Hope every thing works out for you. Light Em Up!!!
NoSlow5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2001, 08:46 AM   #7
Thad
Registered Member

Ot was'nt a 100% id by the cops but it all boils down to this guy. My neighbors know this kid. they told me that he had stopped by there and as soon as he left the one brother heard my car screaming down the road.
The other brother came over to see what happened and he mentioned his name without me even saying anything to him about who they thought it was. So i called back the officer who took the report and he repeated the name for me just so i'd be sure. The whole thingfits to well for it not be him.
i'm in the process of finding out where exactly he lives and what he looks like.
He's going to get some payback for sure someway or another.
Old 04-01-2001, 10:24 AM   #8
KillaZ350
Registered Member

Angry

Thats a nd feeling, i know all to well.... Ive never had my car stolen but i lost it in a parking lot one time and it led me to believe it was stolen , but luckily i found it before i called the cops ...

------------------
1991 Z28 Camaro L98
5.7L T.P.I
Blk ext/grey lthr int
http://www.iroc-z.org/albums/KamaroZ91/
KillaZ350 is offline   Reply With Quote