MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-04-2001, 11:34 PM   #1
langley
Registered Member

Angry Thieves and Vandals!

I bought my 90 LX coupe a year ago and put the new paint on it 6 months ago. Everywhere I go I get tons of looks from the old men to the hot chicks. Even a couple of Hells Angels have given the thumbs up sign.

I've been reading Mustang mags for a year now and I've been to a few 'Stang shows. Not meaning to brag but so far I think my paint job is the best I've seen on a 'Stang yet. The paint was super expensive [4000$ Canadian] but well worth it on most days. But all this comes at a price.

Since I got the paint job I've had someone pry the door away from the lock and scratch it to **** luckly my neighbor saw it and started yelling at him; he just walked away calmly like he had a right to do it ,saying F-you,you stupid fat B#tch. [1500$]. My nephew crashed into the side of it on his bike scratching it [1000$]. Someone hitting it in a parking lot chipping off some paint off [1300$] and last night someone pulled the opposite door lock out and got in. When they opened my door the alarm went off and they ran away; they even turned the sensor light I have in my garage up so the light didn't go off but the night before the same people hit the front bumper with something chipping off paint [all together for the last two was 2100$]. They aren't too smart since I have two flashing L.E.D's showing my alarm is on. I know someone has a hardon for my car, so if you are thinking of putting expensive paint on your Stang, think twice, those thieves got me thinking about selling my car and buying one that blends in more!

Does anyone know how to post pics so I can show you my car I'm talking about (I don't have a scanner).

SORRY THIS WAS SO LONG, I HAVE A LOT OF ANGER FOR THIEVES AND VANDALS!!!

Last edited by langley; 12-05-2001 at 12:33 PM..