View Single Post
Old 12-20-2006, 02:55 PM   #16
richs347
Registered Member

Default Re: time to start the hate letters to ford

As long as they just use the platform, and not the name, I don't care. Just keep the Mustang the Mustang. A 2dr AWD V8 would be nice, but I don't want to see a station wagon or SUV called the Mustang. It can't be hard to come up with a different name. However, could you imagine the increase in buyers for an AWD version that resonded to mods like the current Mustang? - and was strong enough to be beaten on. Maybe a Cobra with a AWD option. As much as I enjoy having zippy traction and loads of fun with the rwd, the AWD does kick butt. Then I could I ditch my WRX as my winter vehicle. Exotic cars like the Lambo and Porsche have realized great gains in both handling and traction with the AWD. ....and I hate to mention it, but some of the AWD rice burners with a bit of tweeking are great off the line. ...ok rambling a little off topic with the station wagon Mustang..

I love my Mustang and technology needs to keep up with new production vehicles, but please not at the expense of ruining the car.

www.mustangpartstech.com

Last edited by richs347; 12-21-2006 at 12:02 AM..
richs347 is offline   Reply With Quote