View Single Post
Old 05-11-2002, 09:57 AM   #1
Tod
Registered Member

Default tired of it.........

I'm beginning to think that *most* people with nice muscle cars are just flat-out jerks who don't really bother themselves by giving respect to anyone at all.

Thursday night, coming home from getting some food. i'm getting ready to turn left onto a 4 lane road. while I'm waiting an absolutely BEAUTIFUL Firebird Trans Am rolls by. bright red and LOUD. i pull out into the left lane back a few cars still saying to myself how i wouldn't mind having one of those in my garage. he's in the right lane back from the light a few cars and stopped, i'm coming up slowly on his left. he's got his window down and i was about to give him a thumbs up when dude revs it up around 4500rpm. i wanted to kill the guy. what did i do to him?

and then last night me and my g/f are leaving the mall, again waiting to pull out and an SS pulls in coming past us. as he's right next to me i give him a "sweet car" nod out of respect and dude looks right at me with a cocky look on his face and revs as well. WHAT THE HECK?!? why are people such cocky little son-of-a-guns? i get the same thing from other mustang guys in my area. does NOBODY give respect anymore? i'm just sick of it is all, sorry, had to vent. anyone else know what i'm dealing with here? please tell me i'm not alone.