View Single Post
Old 05-11-2002, 12:03 PM   #7
Tod
Registered Member

you make a VERY solid point with it being a way of saying "what's up", but it's hard to tell one way or the other unless you know what kind of guy the driver is. guy in the Firebird, very likely could have been saying hi but he did it quite loud, but again he never gave me a cocky look, actually he didn't even look over. so that could have been it.

guy in the SS, no chance. he had that look on his face ya know, "all hail me and my SS" kind of look. those are the kind of people you want to give the one-fingered hello to heh.

ans Topless, my location? absolutely a big factor. their are ALOT of stuck-up people and just plain jerks that drive with a really big chip on their shoulder, but also a few very cool people, so we have both worlds 'round these parts. think is, alot of Mustang owners around here are idiots with liscences as well, and they do they same thing. i just don't understand why some people can be the way they are sometimes.