MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 12-20-2002, 11:55 PM   #1
0h n0 5.0
Registered Member

Default Tis the season for traffic nightmares

hey guys, i jus got home from work(Target) an thought i'd blow off some steam. i had a great day at work, nice guests, relatively small mishaps, curteous co -workers... i get off at 8pm an am going to see a bunch of college folks i haven't seen in like 3 years, traffic is obscene so i pull a u'ie an drop the hammer. its 8:05 an they've gathered for about 2 hours prior at a local grill an they know i'm gonna be late...get on the freeway an floor it 80..90..110 bustin my ash to get there to see a girl i haven't seen in 4 years..get there my cousins outside.. most of the crew has left (including her) so i chill with the remaining group for about 45 minutes untill they leave, i get in my car to go grab some burger, an the lot that encircles the place has two roads, an access road to the drive through an another one that goes around the perimeter of the lot. the drive through is clear, but for some unbeknownst reason, there are 10 cars sittin in the middle of the road beside the empty drive through path, i get up to the lot, no traffic in front of the drive through, an i get behind the cars in the drive through lane. stupid CHevy (surprise, surprise tries to get in front of me, cutting me off an nearly clippin me, i unfurl the window an she knows she's fucked up so she looks away.. so to avoid a mishap i let this stupid *** bowtie in front..then up from behind me comes suzie teenager which was behind the chevy, wantin to get in front. i ain't gonna let some cell phone talkin chick in front with a cluster of her gal pals in a 4 runner so i close the gap, she honks at me, rides my *** so i throw a couple of revs at her. now the drive through lane has been clear for at least 15 minutes an she been sittin in the middle of the road with this bowtie for god knows how long.. she finally gets pissed an backs up, peels out an yells some mindless drivel at me as this techno **** bumps from her car.

hey its christmas, time to forget how to drive

1994 GT 5.0l
0h n0 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2002, 12:29 AM   #2
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

go figure i'm crusin to work , im in the left lane, a truck in the right lane, i'm even with his back bumper, some idiot in a honduhhh, just starts moving over on me to pass the truck, i lay on the horn, give the the 1 finger salute, as im locking it up, he just waves like thank's man, this was at 75 mph. , im still blowing my horn etc. he just waves like thank's man. da-- ricer.

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2002, 12:45 AM   #3
The Deuce
Registered Member

I've got that all beat.

Case 1: Driving to work on PCH, there is a sign that says 'Right lane closed' so people start merging. I'm in the left lane, minding my own business, and this (female) decides she needs to be in front of me. Now normally I'm ok with this, but we are waaaaay past where a sane person would merge. So I close the gap, and she proceeds to not back off. If there was a median, she would have forced me into it. She then rolls down her window and proceeds to call me an (hole). I ride her like a $20 treat until the lane opens back up. She got scared and wouldn't look as I went by.

Case 2: Still driving in this morning. As I pass an f-150 who's turning right, he gives me a look and a Salute. WTF? I didn't even do anything to that guy.

Case 3: Driving home on PCH, different section. A Grand Cherokee goes flying past me and crosses a solid line to get in front, so he can ride the bumper of a Subaru for two miles of no passing one lane road. We get to a two lane section, and I go to pass in the left lane, but he moves over there, and gratutiously slows down. He turns left, as I do behind him. I pass him on this stretch, he turns on his highbeams, gets in my lane, and speeds up. Pulls up behind me at the next light (highs still on). I don't move any mirrors nothing. I move into the lane next to him at the next light, and he doesn't even pull up all the way. Does this for three more lights, and on the final one I roll back to get next to him. Look over and he is white as an albino, and his wife isnt' happy.

All these people think they are tough driving SUV's. Guess they forgot that real men drive Mustangs. All three recanted on their aggressive behavior when they saw me. I must look like one angry dude in the car.

Rice Haters Club Member #13
The Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote