MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-07-2003, 12:36 AM   #1
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Unhappy Took My RACIE to the Em. Vet Hospital 2nite!!

***Sniff, Sniff***
Well, Me and cc took Racie for her 3rd set of shots this evening...took her to the house, then went Grocery shopping. While I was cooking dinner, we were thinking that she was AWFULLY QUIET. Usually when I have the other 2 dogs(the Poms) shes running around the house terrorizing them to death!

Well, she was laying in Kindes basket in the living room and cc says, "mommy her nose looks funny!". And sure enough, her nose and mouth are COMPLETELY SWELLED UP...and shes got hives on her and bumps all over her head. I FREAKED.
They gave her a cortisone shot...she cried soooo bad! I've had them before myself for those type of allerigic reactions, and I know how miserable and painful that type of swelling is not to mention the harpoon that they stick you with!

Shes still puffy, and I think her ears are pretty swollen to. Gave her a benadryl about an hour or so ago...shes resting now in my lap... I hate to leave her tomorrow for work, but I have too. I'm hoping the Cortisone will kick in before morning. I'll come home at lunch and check on her. Heres a couple of pics of my poor, sweet, swollen baby....
TNT
Attached Images
File Type: jpg racie swollen.jpg (14.7 KB, 58 views)

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote