MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 03-09-2001, 09:48 AM   #1
88GT5.013.02

Post On the topic of tat's, I was thinking of one, what do you think of the design?

I can't find a picture of it yet, but at the next Ford swap meet I should have it. I want the Cobra with the slicks burining rubber. Anyone know what I am talking about that might have a picture of it. It is from the old 428 Cobra Jet days.

I wanted to get an arm band, but didn't want what everybody else had. I want the Cobra burining rubber with a trail of smoke all the way around my arm. I only want like a 1.5-2 inch tall Cobra with maybe .5-1 inch of smoke. What do you guys think?

------------------
88GT stock shortblock, ported GT-40 iron heads, Edlebrock Performer intake, 24# inj, Pro-M 75mm Bullet MAM, 3.73, hurst short throw, F-303, electric fan, alum rad, FMS HD clutch, R134a ac conversion, 70mm TB , and some other stuff I probably forgot, best run so far on ET streets is 13.02@106 with a 1.87 60ft Only been to the track once still alot more tuning to do and need more driving experience.(Full body weight GT, full tank of gas, and sway bars connected, gonna disconnect sway bars and dip
Old 03-09-2001, 10:14 AM   #2
2FastLX
The Photoshop Guru

I bet that would look pretty cool!

------------------
Indiana Stangers Association
Buy your parts here
2FastLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2001, 09:05 PM   #3
Mustangbelle306
Yay for Chickys

Thumbs up

I think that's great!! My buddy has a running horse with the bars and 5.0 underneath it on his bicep...I began to affectionately call him "Mustang Tattoo on My Arm"! Actually his name is Chris haha. A funny story about that name: I was talking on the phone about Chris, and said Mustang Tattoo on My Arm. My dad was walking by, dropped his coffee, and I had to pull up both shirt sleeves. I guess he thought I had gotten one on my arm he he. He inspired me to think about getting the running horse emblem on my lower back, then Jodi's post brought the idea to my head again. I'm thinking running horse with something behind it, like I dunno a flaming wrench ha ha who knows? Good luck with that tat I like it!

------------------
Elisha (Mustang Chick Extraordinaire)
1994 GT/Saleen: GT-40 intake,4.10s, full exhaust, pulleys.
Sold the 1986 LX sedan
http://www.geocities.com/mustangbelle_306
AOL name: GT306Chick

Mustangbelle306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2001, 07:30 AM   #4
exgmguy
Registered Member

That does sound cool. I would stay away from the tribal band. I just got back from Cancun and it was spring break there. You would swear that they gave all the fratboys free tribal tattoos.

I don't know if you have someone to do it yet, but I go to Magic Touch in Utica. Garth Hixon does a really great job.
exgmguy is offline   Reply With Quote