MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 07-15-2001, 02:24 PM   #1
bigwhitecobra
Huh? Whatcha said?

Thumbs up I spy something: Topless!

I just got finished watching my weekly car T.V. shows, and guess who I saw. That's right, our own Ms. Topless in Texas. Congrats on getting on the show! Too bad you didn't mention MW, but I think Dan and all the rest of us will forgive you! Did you run her at the show?

------------------
The Black Mamba 11.2@124
1994 Cobra
'00 Focus ZTS- K&N drop in. 10.66@66mph 1/8mile
bigwhitecobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2001, 03:42 PM   #2
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

HI B/w!
Yeah, I saw it too! THey will probably rerun it later today, if its on again! THat was actually filmed 2 years ago!!! I've only been on MW since May THey have just now started airing it on TNN this season. It's been on Speedvision alot for about the last year/ year 1/2. I just showed, I dont race. Not set up to race. We're gonna go to the track Friday night, and i'm gonna run it for the hell of it, but I wont break any speed records..I've never run it myself. I'm afraid I'm gonna make an a$$ of myself!!! any tips?

------------------
1994 GT.Convertible/Performance Red. Cold Air Ind.,K&N,H.P. Pulleys,OffRoad H-Pipe,Flows,3.55,Light bar,Custom HeadRests.Lotta Chrome
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2001, 08:33 PM   #3
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Lightbulb

FYI: My Classic Car is airing again tonight at 10:30 Central time on TNN. I bet they show the same one on it. FFW/Ennis. ALot of times they repeat themselves..if anyone wants to see me make an *** of myself!!! (why is that not that hard to do???)

------------------
1994 GT.Convertible/Performance Red. Cold Air Ind.,K&N,H.P. Pulleys,OffRoad H-Pipe,Flows,3.55,Light bar,Custom HeadRests.Lotta Chrome
Old 07-16-2001, 08:41 AM   #4
Dark_5.0
Registered Member

Cool I saw you too nice car I love the way the light bar looked is that guy as dorky in person as he appears to be on TV.

------------------
88 mustang gt convertible bored to 306 BBk equal length headers mac cold air fender kit cowl hood nitto drag radials ford racing clutch flow masters h-pipe 160* thermostat 16 degrees of timing electric fan off 94' t-bird jacobs electronics cap and wires. Edelbrock 1 1/2 inch drop springs.
best 60 ft 2.14, best 1/8th 9.65, best 1/4 15.2 @89mph, Stock gears and 3000+ Altitude
Dark_5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2001, 09:05 AM   #5
RedLilPony
It's been awhile, huh?

Red face

Which FFW was it?!?!? I'm supposed to be on the My Classic Car that was filmed at FFW Houston 2001. Was my footage cut?

------------------
Jodi
AKA PonyGirl
Red 68 GT Fastback and Black 99 GT Coupe
"Not your average Mustangs..."
PonyGirl

RedLilPony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2001, 09:59 AM   #6
bigwhitecobra
Huh? Whatcha said?

I kinda figured that it was from a while ago, but it's still really cool to say, "Hey I know her!".
Again, glad to see you on there.

Jodi, worry not my friend, they will air you and your loving beauty(s) soon enough. Until then, twideling your thumbs helps pass the time only until you get a MAJOR cramp.
Take care all. Later.
bigwhitecobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2001, 10:34 AM   #7
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Cool

he's a trip! He actually waxes his mustache before the shoot.Carries a little mirror w/ him. He's very nice, and easy to talk to. Never did go out for that drink w/ him at Baytown!
Like Jodi said, he was in Baytown last May. Fear Not Jodi: it wont air for quite some time yet! It'll probably be on Speed Vision First. You wont see it on TNN for another year or better. You can look up the MCC Website, and they give a schedule of when they will air particular episodes. I haven't looked yet for Baytown, I dont imagine it would be anytime real soon. But you never know. This one should be interesting too!!

------------------
Old 07-16-2001, 12:33 PM   #8
WHITECOBRAGIRL94
Registered Member

That was so cool Topless! Your car looked
good too!

They said that it as supose to be FFW in
Houston, but oviously they told a little
white lie then.
WHITECOBRAGIRL94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2001, 05:07 PM   #9
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Talking

Hey W/C/G!! Actually the really consider Baytown kinda Houston sorta. Same general area. Alot of people would probably know Houston instead of Baytown. But, Baytown is where the Track is. Real close to Houston.That's where they were this past May. The Show last night was from Ennis '98. Thanks for the compliments. I think its cool ya'll got to see it. Topless

------------------
Old 07-17-2001, 09:33 AM   #10
RedLilPony
It's been awhile, huh?

Talking

Thank God I didn't miss my television debut!!!

------------------
Jodi
AKA PonyGirl
Red 68 GT Fastback and Black 99 GT Coupe
"Not your average Mustangs..."
PonyGirl

RedLilPony is offline   Reply With Quote