MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 08-24-2001, 03:05 PM   #1
byrnech
Registered Member

Cool Turning out to be a good week.

I just called Ford Performance Solutions and they said my Ross pistons were delivered yesterday. So now they can start balancing everything, and hopefully it can be done by the end of the month. And on another note I just found out I am getting promoted on the 1st of Sept., that means more money to spend on the stang every two weeks. Just wanted to share that. By the way I have been without a car for about 5 or 6 months now since my crank snapped. Before that I only had it a month of that because it was in the body shop. And due to family emergencies and money constraints it took me about a year to get it in and out of the body shop. I was even forced to drive a nissan maxima for a couple of months. But I sold that to get my heads, and intake and all the goodies. So I'm sure that everyone can imagine my excitement about getting my car back together after all this time. I guess I just had to share it will some people who would understand. Later yall

------------------
AFR 185's, TFS-R intake, HI-6 ignition w\PS-92 coil, C&L 76mm MA, 30lb injectors, MAC 70mm TB, MAC 1 3/4 long tubes, 2 1/2 Dr. Gas X-pipe, MAC 2 1/2 cat back, FPS 331 being built.
byrnech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2001, 02:51 PM   #2
Audra
Registered Member

Talking

Well good for you. That is pretty good news for you. I hope things go well and enjoy your mustang.
Audra is offline   Reply With Quote