MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2001, 11:24 PM   #1
Unit 5302
Registered Member

Thumbs up Unit 5302's Mustangworks Experience

Man, for me, it seems just like a foggy yesterday that I registered here.

Over the past 2 1/2 years I've made 3500 posts. People have come and gone. Every once in a while I drop into Sportbikes Net as an outsider. I see names pop up of formerly active members of the Mustangworks. I remember back when I first came here and knew far less than I do now about almost everything Mustang related.

I've met some very killer people on this board. People I consider friends. I've sat back and watched new guys/gals posting that are now seasoned veterans.

I've continued to be active here, but I wonder how long it will keep up. What will this board look like in another 3 years? Will the rookies of today be the veterans of tomorrow? What happened to some of the most respected members. Back when SN95 and Mr 5.0 used to be the techmasters answering question after question the current Seniors here were just rookies.

In the past year I've formed friendships with some of the members on this board that are solid, and real. Skyman, PG Kelly, inferno, Mustangbelle306, dinomite, godslayer, RedLilPony, stanglady, Mercury, TXinPA. I hope you guys don't mind me recognizing you in this manner. You all kick *** and I'm damn proud to consider myself a friend of yours.

I had a palm reading (yeah, I don't believe that **** either) that said I will die soon. Even though I don't believe it, it makes me sit back and wonder a bit. Who are the people that matter, and where do I go when I need a release? I come here, to hear the stories of my close friends, and all the other members here who I enjoy seeing post their experiences.

I can't believe the up and down year I've had. I can attribute 90% of it to the people here at the Mustangworks. It's become a very real addition to my real life, not just my internet life. I hope that I'm around a few more years to see how things change, and that the comaraderie between the members here continues.

What do the people on this board mean to you?

Last edited by Unit 5302; 12-02-2001 at 11:32 PM..
Unit 5302 is offline   Reply With Quote