Thread: Vent!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2005, 05:21 PM   #16
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

Default Re: Vent!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokedchevy
It boils down to who has the most money in their car. In the 80's and 90's the choice to build was a small block chevy. Tons of parts, cheap prices, went fast for cheap. The tables are turning now. Now, the 5.0 has a plethora of aftermarket pieces at discount prices.

Since the beginning of time, man has always competed with others. Be it, who can run the fastest, to the first time a motor carriage raced another down a dirt road in the west. I drive an F150 with a 6" lift and 37" tires and people still try to race me in their Chevy and Dodge trucks. I just ignore them. Don't even get me started on those Toyota truck guys!

When I used to drive my stang on the street before it got too radical I had an ambulance try to race me!! People yelling at me light it up! It gets old. If you're sitting at a stoplight and some punk kid pulls up to you in his 72 primered Nova, complete with rod knock and exhaust leak, just roll your eyes at him and shake your head. He'll get the picture.
i hear ya, just because my 95 vert is loud & has 315 35 17 tires on the rear, everybody want's to race me, even other stang's, i always get the ricer fly by, i just laugh, btw you know where i can get some 65 falcon part's ? just wondering, it's my pro street project. but since my gal owns a sharp 89 camaro, i kinda stay neutral on the chevy stuff, i even drive it now & then.

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote