MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-30-2005, 10:22 PM   #21
~The Jester~
Rat Killer

Default Re: Vent!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey88gt
I and I walk up and comment on the car, that he had done a good job on it, and that it sounded good. He says, Yah it likes thoughs POS Mustangs, ...
That's EXACTLY what I'm talking about!!! Went out of his way to rip on the Fords...........

MICE need not apply.....

~The Jester~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 02:22 PM   #22
smokedchevy
Registered Member

Ya, I forgot about this one. When I was 17 or 18 and building my first mustang, my dad was ordering a cam for me. He called a local speed shop, Super Shops if anyone remembers them, and asked about the cams. My dad wanted a pretty healthy one and the dude said, "It still won't go. It's a Ford". Gimme a break man!
92 GT, 4:10 gears, centerforce clutch, 6# powerdyne blower, bbk h-pipe, flowmasters

65 Mustang 13.50 107mph 3000' ALt.

65 Falcon Straight Axle Drag Car
smokedchevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 12:11 AM   #23
eddielugnutz
Registered Member

Well one look at my sig and you'll all roll your eyes, ha ha, that's right, I have a 88lx project that is my hobby, it keeps me out of trouble. The mustang is the cheapest and easiest bang for the buck speed, thanks to the aftermarket parts world and wonderful guys like you all that have formed a blue oval family of people that will yack your ear off for hours with a stranger at a gas pump over a mustang. But I am in love with my Z28, I always have been. I'm not talking performance, I'm not talking reliability, cuz God knows it's not that quick in stock form, and God knows it's not that reliable or easy to work on, but I love the looks, the sounds, and the feel of driving it. I always have, ever since the first time I saw and sat in one in 1993, I was only 11 years old. I leave it stock, I baby it, and I do all my own work on everything, and you can say all you want, you can beat it, go ahead, because everyone has a car that they love, and when I'm cruising with six gears and a rumbling LT1, I'm in my own little world. I hate the fueding between the Mopars and the Ford vs. Chevy thing, when someone makes fun of me in their Hemi I ignore it, the only thing that gets me heated up is the ricers, when they rag on American I flip out!

As for the mustang, it's the Jekyl to my Hyde, it's ugly, cheap, fast and easy, alot like my ex-girlfriend Tiffany. LOL I love thrashing on that beast, I beat the snot out of it, break it, fix it, then go thrash some more!
Old 10-04-2005, 10:04 PM   #24
351coupe
Registered Member

ouch:
http://camaroforums.com/m_4768/tm.htm
Old 10-12-2005, 12:45 PM   #25
HoodStrype
Rearview Mirror Haze

AAAHH! What a bunch of kids!

Probably just a few 15 year olds on the website pretending they have cars. Daddy probably has a v6 camaro with flowmasters and pipes on it... anyway

No one really rips at my hometown dragstrip on Camaros or Mustangs, cause we understand that you ain't racing a Mustang or a Camaro, you're racing the guy who built it! It doesn't matter what he's driving- if he's a known racer and in a pinto you better watchout! Exception being a kid driving dady's acura... that's just annoying

...the epitome of Murphy's Law
HoodStrype is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: