MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-21-2005, 06:45 PM   #1
~The Jester~
Rat Killer

Default Vent!!!!!!

I am SO P.O'd right now about Shivvy people. WTF??? I don't mean to go off on a rant..... but......

As a general rule, us Ford guys don't go out of our way to rip on Shivvys/Mopars or whatever. Why is it that the Chevy crowd feels it's necessary to mention what a "piece of slow junk" I drive each and every time we talk? WTF is up with that???

This has been going on for a LOOOOOONG time, and today I just finally had enough of it. "Friend" of mine has a big block '69 Chevelle that's referred to as "THE car" that couldn't run a 12.99 down a mineshaft. Yet I call him this evening about something totally unrelated, it was about a video camera and some "racin" we did last Saturday night. I told him to rewind the tape and watch it before he started recording, it was some good stuff!

First words out of his mouth? "Ah, it's prolly just a bunch of junky Ford bullshyt anyways!" WTF??? I was PIZZZZED!

I have a naturally aspirated SMALLBLOCK Ford knocking on the 10 second door, and your BIG BLOCK can't run a 12, yet you feel it's necessary to RIP on me?

Then I got to thinking about it, ALLLLLL Chevy peeps are like that!!!! Doesn't matter WHAT they can/have/will/are doing, just because my car wears a blue oval (PROUDLY!!) It's automatically a POS? That's not right.

I laid down this challenge to my car club. Build a 350 Chevy, destroke it to 347 cubes, run it naturally aspirated, and I'll run you on a 10.90 heads up tree!!!!

That just really PIZZED me off, and I couldn't post this anywhere other than an all Ford site, so THANKS for allowing me to vent!!!!

Just for the record, yes I DO feel better now.

MICE need not apply.....

~The Jester~ is offline   Reply With Quote