View Single Post
Old 11-30-2002, 07:07 AM   #1
88workcar
Registered Member

Cool Small town greatness

I keep seeing the ricer threads and it makes me so proud to live in a place where a chump is a chump, rice is rice, and chumps drive rice. I am not the fastest car here, but I am the most well known. My car is parked on the main drag through town everyday where I work and every car that passes can see it. The KING of rice in town lives a block down from where I work. He and all the rice crowd pass by regularly. Some of them look, some wave, but most pass quietly with thier heads down. The fastest rice in town runs 13.50 supposably. I was at the track the night it happened and the only time I ever saw was a 14.20. Funny thing is, if you talk to any one of them, he is the most down to earth of them all. I thing stupidity and slow rice go hand in hand. The only rice that ever came on the side of me lately was to tell me to get on it so he could watch. All I am really blabbing about here it that I feel sorry for you fellas that have to deal with this stupidity daily.
To be old and wise, You must first be young and stupid I'm somewhere in tthe middle.
88workcar is offline   Reply With Quote