MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 05-01-2001, 03:26 AM   #1
Power
Registered Member

Post Website Advice...

Sorry to beat a dead horse, but can i get anybody to run check out my website and tell me what you think. Don't worry, you won't hurt my feelings, I'm looking for honest critisizm on what needs to be done. Content is scarce but I'm more concerned about the menu and coloring scheme. thanks a bunch.

macadoodle.iwarp.com

------------------
1966 Baby blue Coupe, 289, Manual 3-speed, Edelbrock 650, Flowmaster 3-chambers, and minor upgrades. Interior work includes custom paneling, custom dash dress-up(I refuse to cut anything out of the original), Rewiring most of the electronics, Porsche 911 seats installed soon, and Stroker kit when I get to Texas. November of 2001 I will go back to Dallas.
Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2001, 03:41 AM   #2
Power
Registered Member

I know the whole thing is cheesy and its about the umpteenth one Ive built but its what I do when I get bored. If you really want to see the content up so far check out the Extreme Rock section. I know, the stang page should be first but I don't have any good pics yet.

macadoodle.iwarp.com

------------------
1966 Baby blue Coupe, 289, Manual 3-speed, Edelbrock 650, Flowmaster 3-chambers, and minor upgrades. Interior work includes custom paneling, custom dash dress-up(I refuse to cut anything out of the original), Rewiring most of the electronics, Porsche 911 seats installed soon, and Stroker kit when I get to Texas. November of 2001 I will go back to Dallas.
Power is offline   Reply With Quote