View Single Post
Old 01-11-2001, 01:46 PM   #5
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

No, it wasnt because she wouldnt go out with me, on the contrary, she invited herself to work on my friends Fairlane. Said she wanted to get to know me better. I didnt go for it for several reasons.

1. She struck me as a trouble maker (the real bad kind of trouble maker)

2. Not my type.

3. I already have someone.

Well the reason she was fired was because she knew ahead of time the conditions she would have to work in. Shed do duties in teh office as Data Entry and have to work on the docks when needed. Just for things like scanning boxes, not moving or lifting them. She was made well aware of that and she said it was okay, she can handle any weather condition, cold, hot what ever. Well she refused to work outside at all (I'm not incharge of the people outside tahts another manager), she came up with all these medical conditions that she didnt put down on the Ap.

Brad and Mike think she didnt want to work outside because I wouldnt be her boss. Yeah right. Mike, the terminal Managaer, told me to fire her because she refused to work outside. SO I had to. I can take a deep sigh of relief now, I can work without being distracted, I can work without worrying about violating any company policies.

------------------
64 1/2 Red Mustang Coupe. 289, C4, 3:1 rear gear. Mallory duel point. Ported & Polished 65 heads shaved .01 with 351 windsor valves, high side of 10.5:1 comp, 1.7:1 sled rockers, blue wolverine lumpy cam, autolite 4100 Hipo 4 barrel. And to many others to list

2000 Perf Red Mustang GT. 5spd.

64 1/2 red 6cyl coupe. Auto. project car.
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote