MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 02-03-2002, 04:17 PM   #1
DemonGT
Registered Member

Default wow! i actually got a credit card...sorta

wow..my freind has tryed to get a best buy card like two times before this and was denyed both times and i was sure i would be to..but me and him went to best buy yesturday and applyed for one not really thinken we would get one but the guy goes to my freiend.."Oh..you were approved for $500" and my freind was just like..."uhhhh REALLY!?"..then he looked at me and says "you were approved...for $600!" i bout had a pants full of crap...so we went shopping...after he told use that i looked at my freind and was like "we are going to be here awhile" haha..my freind bought a nintendo gamecube..two games...memory card...new cordless phone..some other stuff..i got myself a mofo'in 27 inch flat screen TV baby! and some special monster cables for my dvd player hehe yea...i also ordered my back rims yesturday..so i spend bout $800 something in one day...haha...now i just gota get my new tires..then pay off the tv with in 6 months then they wont hit me with interest..hha...just thought id share
'91 GT,410W,10.5 to 1 comp,Victor Jr. heads,Victor 5.8 intake,FTI cam,Crane retro fit lifters,Scorpian 1.6 RR's,Melling HV oil pump,MSD distro.,Canton oil pan,FMS flywheel,Romac balancer,FMS timing chain,Accufab 90mm TB,C&L 76mm maf, 42lbers,HD clutch,K&N air filter,Mac long tubes,Pro dumps,powerchamber,FMS 9mm wires,180 thermostat,Ford Racing gauges,5inch Tach,centerline convo pro's,nitto DR's,Pro3i lower control arms,50/50 shocks,3.55 gears,TFS HD diff. cover

Next year:

Tremec TKO,Spec stage 3 clutch,alum driveshaft,complete fuel system

www.angelfire.com/linux/demondan
DemonGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2002, 04:29 PM   #2
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Talking congrats!!!!!

Hey Demon.
Thats cool....just be CAREFUL w/ it!!!!!!! Credit cards can be your best friend or your worst enemy!!!!!!!! Just make sure y ou make your payments on time, or they'll stick you w/ late charges and jack up your interest rate!!!! Its best to keep them paid off when the bill comes in....
Listen to me...like i"m one to talk!!!! I'm trying to get mine paid off, but unfortunately, there are a couple that will have to worked on over time!!!! But I paid a couple off!
(By the way, I have a Best Buy card too, I just have to fight to resist that urge, but it sure is nice to have!!!)

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2002, 05:42 PM   #3
Fox Body
Mustang Maniac

Hmmm...

I will like to see how your attitude about credit cards in about 4-5 years contrasts how it is now.

Welcome to the ever-growing world of debt.
Stock 5.8L under 4" cowl 'glass hood, C4 w/ Transgo shift kit, Holley 750 cfm, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake; Fluidyne Al radiator, Flexalite 175 electric fan, 1 5/8" MAC shorty headers, FRPP Al driveshaft; S&W 6-point cage; 2.5" Off road H-pipe, 2-chamber Flowmasters, 8.8" Rear w/ 3.55s; Weld wheels (15x6;15x8), Front: 225/60/15, Rear: 275/50/15 Nitto NT 555R Drag Radials;
14 x 4” K&N X-stream air filter.

'92 GT (5-speed)
Small In Car Video
Stock 5.0L, 2-chamber Flowmasters, MAC CAI, Tri-Ax, Al pedals...

"Red, thou art my companion. Hasten now your quickened metamorphosis to Green that I may conquer all who dare abide there beside me. May they be left thither behind burnt black." ---Fox Body
Fox Body is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2002, 06:18 AM   #4
StreetStang37
Registered Member

And watch for rising balances too My $700 student credit card I got a year and some ago is now $1700 and I never even asked for the increase. Now I owe close to $1500 on it though. $1200 will be paid off when my tax returns comes back though.
StreetStang37 is offline   Reply With Quote