MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums

MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums (http://forums.mustangworks.com/index.php)
-   Blue Oval Lounge (http://forums.mustangworks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   I wrecked my car last night! (http://forums.mustangworks.com/showthread.php?t=11832)

joey50gt 07-21-2001 09:38 AM

I wrecked my car last night!

I wrecked my 5.0 and I'm really pissed!
From what I can see, it needs a new front bumper, passenger-side door and quarter-panel

My hood was crushed, the fan got slammed through the radiator and the stock air box is crushed. That's all I can see that needs to be fixed, so far.

You guys be careful and dont wreck your Mustang - it really sucks.

Well, until it is fixed I'm stuck with my moms minivan.

[Note: This message has been edited by Mr 5 0]

red5.0 07-21-2001 05:30 PM

man i hate to hear that. i know how you feel cuz i have wrecked mine twice. backed into a car once and the other time it was a head on collision. glad you okay sorry the stang aint though

the bandit 07-21-2001 05:43 PM

damn man sorry to hear it. hope you get it back soon.

------------------
14.44 best et with street tires, spinning first and second hard. only 3.73's and steeda lowering springs. more to come when i make some money :)

Mr 5 0 07-21-2001 06:49 PM

Let me offer you another perspective here;

Since you say that you wrecked it, (but you didn't say what happened) I'm afraid you have no one else to be pissed at, but yourself. Sorry.

I hope you get it repaired and all is back to normal soon, but you're fortunate that you even have another vehicle to use while it's in the shop. Some folks don't.

Things may suck right now, but if you think about it, it could be a lot worse, and no one is injured. Cheer up!

Rev 07-21-2001 07:07 PM

I'm sure we're all happy that no one was injured. Also happy that he can borrow his mom's minivan. Can't help but wonder what the original message said.

Rev

------------------
'66 Coupe, 306, 300 HP, C-4, 13.97 e.t., 100.3 mph
1/4 mi.

Mr 5 0 07-22-2001 09:12 AM

Rev:

I'm happy that you're happy and you can cease wondering....

The 'original message' was loaded with spelling and grammar errors which I corrected for the sole purpose of making the post easier to read and understand.
It's a service I perform when necessary and when time permits.

Honest; no censorship, just some manual spell-checking from your friendly moderator.

dinomite 07-22-2001 09:21 AM

I can vouch for Mr 5 0, he did not change the context of the message, as i saw it in its original form. i agree with Mr 5 0, ya gotta think about how much worse this could have been. it was only you (apparently), so noone is hurt, and you don't have to pay liability.

82 GT 07-22-2001 10:39 AM

I was hoping someone would fix those grammer errors..LOL
I was going to say something but then used the better part of judgement.

smokedchevy 07-23-2001 02:03 AM

Man Joey!! What happened? We had big blower and turbo plans for that thing! Oh well, at least your O.K.

------------------
92 GT, 4:10 gears, centerforce clutch, 6# powerdyne blower, bbk h-pipe, flowmasters

84stangLX 07-24-2001 01:08 AM

Mr50, i'd like to thank you for editing the spelling of posts. It makes life that much easier for us reading the posts http://www.mustangworks.com/msgboard/wink.gif , i didn't realize that the moderators did that. Thanks.

------------------
'84 Mustang 5.0 LX
My car

Mr 5 0 07-24-2001 11:37 AM

84stangLX:

Actually, there really aren't that many posts that require editing and we don't do it that often, but thanks for the note of appreciation.

------------------
Mr. 5.0
Messageboard Administrator

Brady91 GT 07-25-2001 02:06 AM

Well i know how you feel, a month before i started driving (im only 16) My older Brother found the wall on the freeway, we had to replace the front bumper,rear bumper,Complete front left suspension, complete rear end, 2 rims, 1 tailight, front marker and some body work on the rear fender. And i had to drive my parents 94 Crown Victoria<--(What a boat) . So Joey it could be worse believe me!!!! I feel 4 you