MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 02-28-2006, 06:03 PM   #1
pny_p51
Registered Member

Default What do you think of the Mustang Clubs?

How do you feel of the Mustang Clubs out there?
Is one club better than the other? Do all here who are here in a club? I'm considering entering one, but I'm not sure of which one, and/or if they are even worth it?? It sounded like fun, I just wanted your input, please...
Maybe this would be a good way for me to pick up some guy!! tee-hee!
Any suggestions you have would greatly be appreciated! thanks!
Have a great day!
pny_p51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 08:14 AM   #2
P.C.
SIT DOWN SHUT UP AND HOLD ON!

Lightbulb Re: What do you think of the Mustang Clubs?

Hi Starla.nice to meet you too.I think clubs are great.But u have to put alot of time into them.meetings events and so on.but its up to you.And yes you might just find a nice guy there that has the same interests as u!I wish i lived closer to u!You seem very nice.Ihope to hear from u soon.Road trip!!!LOL.Ford the better idea!
P.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 09:18 AM   #3
pny_p51
Registered Member

Smile Re: What do you think of the Mustang Clubs?

Hi PC!!
You are such a sweety too!! Thanks!
Ya it's hard to meet guys here. Most of them are either taken, or there is a good reason why they aren't!!
I went to school, and thought, well I 'll get my carrier going first, then find a guy, well, now the carrier's going...but can't find a guy. boo-hoo... I take real good care of myself too (5'3" 100 lbs. straight blonde hair/blue eyes..) I work out, and tan once a week.. and all that. I get looked at often, but mostly by guys who'd make my skin crawl!! ICK!! oh-well... I'm sure eventually...I'm just gonna have fun, in the meantime!! Everyone here is nice!! It's alot of fun here too.. I hope to learn alot about my Mustang, and make friends along the way!
Thanks for being such a sweety!! take care of yourself! and if you're not taken, then the women by you are just missin' out!!
have a good day!!
someday, road trip!! lol! if only I could get away!! too many bills..((sighs!!))
pny_p51 is offline   Reply With Quote