View Single Post
Old 09-18-2006, 08:31 PM   #19
808foxtang
#70 E Street Prepared

Default Re: What Ever Happened To Bleeding Ford Blue?????

I feel badly about the first post in this thread. You have really been put through the ringer by your local Ford Dealership. I have to admit, I have owned quite a few Ford vehicles since I was 16 years old. All of them did what was expected in fine fashion, which is to get me from point A to point B. They were never the fastest, nor the most elegant, but for a normal guy like me, it's all good. Since I've been living in this new area I have met some really nice people at my local Ford Dealership. The service manager was even willing to inspect my 91 LX Hatchback on his day off, before I bought it. Gary and his boys are all Ford mechanics, they all drive Ford Mustangs and Mercury Capris and race on the weekends. I think maybe you better switch Ford Dealers, since I can attest to the Ford Dealer in my community. However, I must confess, I did buy a car outside of the Ford box. I bought my wife a Volvo S60. I do believe Volvo is connect somehow to Ford, I just don't know how. My feeling was that if I could buy a safe car for my wife and kids, why not. My 2 cents.