MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2002, 10:17 PM   #1
PKRWUD

Default For What It's Worth...

I have no intention on "giving up MW for good". I have received a box full of private emails asking if that was my plan, and to answer them, and anyone else, NO.

I was, and still am peeved at the implication that I don't know what I'm talking about, and that I have too much time on my hands, but I'm not going to let one person ruin it for me. I am online quite a bit, and when I'm finished doing whatever work I am doing, I check into MW, and participate where and when I can. I don't see that changing. I have been very busy the past couple days because we're racing tomorrow, and our crew is a man short.

The whole post count thing is a joke, really, and feels much more like a power trip to me than anything else, but those that make the decisions have made them (again), and it is our responsibility to respect them.

Take care,
~Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
Old 08-30-2002, 10:27 PM   #2
mustangman65_79
My poor 79 RIP

I agree with you and I'm behind u all the way. A while back when me and another person had a poost war, it was all fun and games, but now it's turn into BS. Truthfully, I don't know who it was hurting, and how, but frankly, I don't care. It's behind me now, and I'm still here. Someone had a problem with it, and it's ok to me to change. It's was nothiing serious, in my opinoin, but somewhere, someone got hurt in the way. It WAS just fun, every once in a while, say, hey look, I got more then u. All it did was to show who had more time on there hands on the comp. To the few ppl who can only answer tech qestions, not not even visit here, I applaud you. Well, gtg, bye bye.
'94 Lightning
'96 Trans am
Old 08-30-2002, 10:28 PM   #3
MustangKelly96
Registered Member

Thumbs up

Good to hear that you won't be AWOL on us Chris!
Old 08-31-2002, 08:38 AM   #4
PKRWUD

Quote:
Originally posted by MustangKelly96
Good to hear that you won't be AWOL on us Chris!
Nah, I couldn't do that! Who would that leave to tease you about your car washing dreams?

Take care,
~Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
Old 08-31-2002, 10:28 AM   #5
andy669
Registered Member

Chris I didnt know there was an implication that you didnt know what you were talking about. Anyone who thinks that needs help. That implication is complete stupidity and deserves a laugh, not anger.

Andy

91 LX NMRA Pure Street 5120
Old 08-31-2002, 11:07 AM   #6
StangFlyer
Founder

If you're talking about your tech help, honestly, I don't think anyone ever said/mean't that you didn't know what your talking about that I know of... I think you've just taken the issue to personal Chris, as the post count change was not made just because you had 6K posts. I'm the one who made the change, and believe me, that's not it.

Now, as I stated on the other thread I just closed... We can go on and on and on bickering about all this, which will serve nothing but to degrade the forums and work everyone up, or just get on with it. Well, I say get on with it and enough is enough...

It's good that you are staying Chris, and no one was looking for you to leave the site or anything of the sort. We simply made a change that, in the long run, we think will be a positive one.
Media Center Gallery - View my member photos
Closed Thread