View Single Post
Old 11-13-2005, 10:48 PM   #23
jocatmust
Registered Member

Default Re: What kind of job do you have??

I started out as a teenager as a waitress to cashier. I eventually went off to college and got my degrees in marine biology. I owned a 86 and a 94 mustang before I finally switch to a SUV. I owned a mach with now my x-husband which he still has the car. He loves that car and it does suit him. He told me soon after we got it that he got his self-esteem back. I have worked in aquariums taking care of various animals like sea turtles, sharks, rays, and different kinds of fish. I have also trained dolphins and river otters. I also worked in marine research. I have had a variety of experiences and opportunities of a life time. Now I am working in the medical field and trying to get a degree in radiography to eventully hopfully to do MRIs. I loved the marine biology field and still do plan to do things in it as a hobbie. It does not provide the opportunity to settle down and support myself without another job. I want to settle down and have a family. I felt like that the medical field was the direction to go. Although, I do not own a mustang any longer, I still love them and they are one of my favorites. I love to go to car shows to see the cars.