View Single Post
Old 02-11-2002, 12:33 AM   #19
SilverPoet
Registered Member

I would say independent but that always gets a bad rap. Frankly I think that the system we have now doesn't represent the people the way it should. I vote for who I like. It doesn't matter if they are democrat, republican or otherwise.

Don't take it the wrong way, but I didn't particularly like any of our choices for President. ::shrug:: But I thought that whole election was a sham, and I'd personally like to see something done about things rather than shoving it under a rug in light of current events going on now. The whole thing was too fishy for me, and I think the electoral college is BS being that we have the technology we do now. If it's going to be the majority, then it should be the REAL majority, IMNSHO.

On a different note I was impressed with how Bush handled things after Sept. 11. Mostly the events immediately after. Proved to me that he can handle things even if I don't personally like him.

Well what can we say...at least our country will have a history book that has a Clinton between two Bush's. Fitting no?
SilverPoet is offline   Reply With Quote