View Single Post
Old 02-06-2002, 11:54 PM   #3
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Thumbs up CLOSER THAN I THOUGHT!!! :)

HEY DANI!!!
Well, looks like things are even BETTER than I expected!!! Instead of closing on the 19th, looks like i'm closing either next Thurs.(Valentines) or Friday!!!!
We are waiting on the appraisal on it and if the sellers new house is done, I am good to go next WEEKEND!! I'm maneuvering myself around 40 boxes in my apt. and have yet to finish packing!!!!!!! My apt. looks like a major bomb has exploded in it and quite frankly, I cant stand to look at it anymore!!! and most of all...I CANT WAIT TO GET OUT OF THIS CLEAR LAKE TRAFFIC!!!!! UUUGGGGHGHHGHG!
I HAVE NOT YET STARTED ON MY GARAGE!!! (MY FAVORITE ROOM!! ) I need to throw crap out and pack it up and I know that will eat up a day, easy! Planning on this weekend hammering the garage! and also I need to take all the 'hardware' out of the apt i put in. Towel racks, curtain rods, etc...
The biggest PITA will be transporting my 'wildlife'. The 30 gall. fishtank, 20 Gal. w/ 2 1/2 HUGE Red Ear Sliders, a 20 gall. fish tank and a baby fish nursery!!! HOPEFULLY they will not get sloshed around so much they get brain damage and die!!!!
I bet the guys are gonna wish they never offered to move me when they see all my crap..... (they are not REAL BIG boxes!!) Thank God for Camaro Kid and his BAD ***** HUGE enclosed car trailer!!!!! I do believe I will have to fire up a pit...(do I have one? ) and dig out my blender for some Killerritas!!!
Sooooo....this time next week, I should be about 3 days away from THE MOOOOVE!!!!!! I'm sure I'll be really fired up then..now I just got Waaaaayyyy too much to do! I AM GOING appliance shopping this weekend...and YES>.....I'm gonna print UNITS thread on SEARS!!!!! All the guys had great advice on appliances!!!!! Which, btw; THANKS GUYS!!!!! I wish ya'll all lived a little closer....we could have a great moving day!!!!! That would be too cool....
for those that dont go to Female Power, I tried earlier to post a pic of my house here, and it would not let me cuz it said I was doing a 'duplicate'!!!! I will try it one more time. For that reason, I had to do this post TWICE and I am not a happy camper right now....If it does not work.....I have a thread in FP, "I Bought a House" If anyone is interested......
I'm trying to decide, how can I move next weekend, and not be 'down' on my computer time???? HMMMMMM....which, btw: I'm buying a new computer desk too...this little one SUCKS!!!!!!! (and my computer will now have its own room and not have to share it w/ the closet!!!!! ) I have a REALLY BIG CLOSET HERE! HAHAHA

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote