View Single Post
Old 01-06-2001, 10:06 AM   #8
NoSlow5.0
YOU HAVE NO MARBLES!!!!!!

Thumbs up

I have to defend my self here. In no way is Marbles a 10 sec. bruiser. And in no way am i telling you to go out and blow thousands of dollars on heads and super chargers. I am merely stating that there are a lot of tghings that can make your car look better while actually making it drive and handle batter also. Plus some things are almost considdered a must do, like a shifter wich is relatively inexpensive while being a great mod. And UNIT5302 was right, a STEEDA shifter is a great piece. But to respond to him, i consider a ricer to be someone who is infatuated with the APPEARENCE or LOOK of performance and spends $ on that stuff rather than on things to make their car acctually be faster. It doesn't matter to me what they drive, rice is more of a display and personalitty thing in my book.

5.FAST.0- Enjoy the stang, it is a greaty car. I recomend getting some litterature oin it like Al Kirschembaum's book THE 5.0 mustang guide and performance hand book. Light Em Up!!

BTW: Some things that will make the car look better that i'd do are things like replace ripped up weather stripping or fix broken ash tray doors. Things to clean up the appearence a little.

[This message has been edited by NoSlow5.0 (edited 01-06-2001).]
NoSlow5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote