View Single Post
Old 11-18-2004, 07:21 PM   #10
cenok is family
Registered Member

Default Re: What are they thinking?LOL

hahaha a couple years ago when i was still in highschool, i went to a votech class for auto body and there were a few people in that class that were full of bs but more specifically 1 guy and 1 girl. the guy had bought an 88 non-turbo 300zx from another asian guy in my class and was trying to tell me that 12's were really slow and that the 300zx ran 11's stock. well at the time i still had my 87 GT and everyone in my class knew i had the fastest car in the class and when i tried to call him out on a race he always made up excuses. the girl didnt know anything about cars but she was a little 'rich girl' so she always tried to brag about all these cars she was supposed to be getting. started off with a new 300z, then moved to a benz, then a bmw, then something outragious like a ferrari or something i dont remember then she ended up with a 97 civic. hahahaha. oh yeah and a kid in the auto service class had a like 95 kia sephia and he said he did some tuning on the fuel injection and gained an instant 50+ hp and he said he "eats Trans Ams and SS' for lunch". when he told me this i said "well you should race me then. if you can beat LS1's then i should be no problem in my little mustang." yeah...he made up excuses and wussed out too. haha
308 rebuilt by me, Ross forged pistons, cobra intake, thumpers with 1.94/1.6s, afm n-412 cam, 65mm tb, proflow 75mm maf, 3.5" power pipe, 24# inj, 255lph fp, 1.6 rr's, kirban afpr, u/d pullies, KC clutch, pro 5.0 shifter, 4.10's, hedman L/Ts, 2.5" H pipe, spintech prostreets, frpp alum d/s, MAC c/c plates, MSD 6al, 3G alt, f/l sfc, UPR uca's/lca's, tokico shocks/struts, maxspeed springs, HID 5000k

My CarDomain
cenok is family is offline   Reply With Quote