View Single Post
Old 08-13-2002, 08:14 AM   #1
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

Default What tip can you give about loving?

There has been alot of posts about relationships breaking up and people who've had there heart broken because of people who cheat. I'm just curious, what has anyone learned from there once love? and any story cause of it. I got one lesson that I was told but should of stuck to it.

I broke up with my g/f 3 or so weeks ago after over a year, a fairly good friend that I know threw work had the same thing happen, he told me as hard as it is, don't be friends with her. It will only make it worse when your sitting there and she's telling you about these guys. I was a knob and never listened. I stayed friends, and a part of me wanted to get back together and this part got bigger although she started hanging out with guys which left me with no say in it but still hurt. Then one night one of the guys tried to kiss her and she said she backed away and left for home. Which still hurt. I found out last night that it wasn't the case as such. He was all over her that night and grabbing her in areas even though we're broken up still bother me alot as she still wants me back and still gives me a kiss every now and then. And it's only been 3 weeks, and it was more then a kiss. So what have I learned, I've leard. If your relationship ends in pain, run away from it. It'll hurt but don't go back to be friends, I've relised why people after they break up can't be friends. It just makes situations worse. I told her last night that I don't want to talk to her again. That hurt so much but I'm making myself sick knowing she is going out with that guy again today and who knows what will happen. And I knew her friend (who was going out with my good friend) was going to break up her relationship after 7 months for the same reason my g/f and I broke up, and over the same guy. I told him to come talk to me when it happens, but I never told him what it was but he knew. He messaged me this morning saying we have to get this guy back for what he did to our relationship. I won't result to violence but I wish I knew a way to get this guy back for doing what he did. I do turn 18, 2 months today so I am then legal to buy a gun..... But I don't think that will solve much, plus I want to do it while I'm angry and crazy. Anyway I'm going off topic of my own long a** thread. So I'm just curious what everyone can teach others about there previous love.

§am.

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote