View Single Post
Old 07-03-2006, 01:13 PM   #16
DeltaMustang65
Knuckle-Basher

Default Re: What's up with this? (selling car)

Wow, I thought this thread had vanished already...

Yeah, it sure would be nice if CCTOL let you "run it till it sells", this is not the case these days. I have my Mustang running June-August. I dropped the asking price to $15,000 OBO about a week ago, and still have only heard from scammers. I looked around the online AND print sections, and contrary to what the guy from earlier said, my car is priced at about average compared to the other coupes I've seen.

I used to take my Mustang to car shows, mostly charity type events. Everyone seems to like the car, but I don't think people are looking to buy, at least at the shows I've been to. I was a bit shocked, since I live in Stockton, Ca. You'd think people in California's central valley would be heavily into cars.

I'm starting to get more used to the idea of keeping it. Like I said before, I didn't really want to sell it in the first place. I just thought that the extra money would be useful for college. Oh well, that's what scholarships and grants are for, I guess.

Just a little side note. Does anyone else think it's a bad thing that the more common Mustangs don't command a price that would justify a restoration? The situation is already pretty bad, about 95% of the early coupes and even 'verts that I see are in horrible shape. I guess this is why.

http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w277/deltamustang65/

If Nissan Motorsports = NISMO, wouldn't Honda Motorsports = HOMO?
DeltaMustang65 is offline   Reply With Quote