MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 01-13-2001, 10:15 AM   #1
cobrayankee
Registered Member

Question What's your baseball team?

Spring training is coming up in a month or two. I'm from NY so you know my answer, but who is your guy's team?

------------------
1997 Cobra (Black on black), C+L 80mm MAF, K+N filter, Pro 5.0 shifter, BBK Springs, Taylor Wires, 2 Chamber Flows, ASP Pulleys, BBK off road H pipe.
cobrayankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2001, 01:12 PM   #2
Unit 5302
Registered Member

Question

My favorite team would have to be, the St. Paul Saints, and I don't even like them much.

Professional baseball is a joke. It just can't get any more boring than it is at this point. At least during the outdoors Saints games you really can have some fun watching the games and stuff. They actually try to entertain you or something. I wish some city would come along and get the Twins the hell out of here. Then I wouldn't need to listen to the worst team in baseball beg for a new stadium cause they can't turn a profit in a stadium with only 60k people at max capacity. Like it matters, they can only get 12k people there at a time to watch the total BS management and coaching.
Unit 5302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2001, 01:39 PM   #3
Gautam
Registered Member

Hi,
Weird, good thing some of you actually like baseball. I keep getting made fun of (from my friends) cuz I like baseball. They say it's such a slow game, and they can't figure out how I can sit through a whole game!

Anywho, my favourite team has to be The Toronto Blue Jays. Why? Cuz I live in Ontario, and Toronto's an hr. or so from my house. I dunno about the Expos though.

Bye!

------------------
Gautam N. Lad
http://www.cubicdesign.com
http://www.cubicdesign.com/mustang/
Gautam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2001, 02:31 PM   #4
98'MustangGT
Registered Member

Minnesota Twins Well, they used to rock...........

------------------
1998 Mustang GT with a 4.6 liter V8, Black
98'MustangGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2001, 02:31 PM   #5
lx mike
Undescribable

I'm a die hard Red Sox Fan!! some year they'll win the big one and stop all the talk about the "curse of the bambino" it's just an excuse thats all why make it bigger than it is.
lx mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2001, 09:03 PM   #6
cleangreenmachine

Thumbs up

Pittsburgh Pirates here. Wait until you see their new stadium this year. It's gonna be beautiful. If only the team can play up to a worthy standard.

Also root for the Yankees from my days in NJ. It's hard not to, these days. Unless of course you're a Red Sox fan!
Old 01-14-2001, 01:01 AM   #7
Hethj7
Mizzou Tigers

Would major league baseball please get a salary cap so my poor KC Royals stand a chance!! Things may get rough in baseball after this year. With all the big contracts this off season, the owners may lock out the players...could get ugly again like during the last strike year.
Hethj7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2001, 07:33 PM   #8
93lx
Registered Member

well living here in mass about 30 minutes from historical friendly fenway park the BOSTON RED SOX are my team of choice i am not going to hold my breath on a world series nor will i turn my back on them i go any chance i get weather they are $50 box seats or $20 bleachers i am a fan and support them 100 percent.
93lx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2001, 10:58 PM   #9
MTU 50
GOT TORQUE ????

The Detroit Tigers...and yes baseball needs a salary cap bad! I HATE the Frigin' Yankees!

------------------
1991 GT, AOD, Moroso Cold Air, 3.73s, March pulleys, 3-chamber(the left one fell off-NO time+No Money=College), FMS c-springs, and KYBs
MTU 50 is offline   Reply With Quote