MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 12-30-2001, 08:40 AM   #1
silverv6
Registered Member

Default They Should Make A Mustang Movie

I think that some one needs to make a mustang movie like the movie fast and the furious but instead of ricers they should put mustangs and it should take place in Los Angeles also. It was kind of stupid how in fast in the furious they only put imports and not a single mustang exept for that chevy or whatever it was they made it seem like that imports are the fastes cars.

BUT I REALLY THINK THEY SHOULD MAKE A MUSTANG MOVIE ABOUT ILLEGAL STREET RACING JUST LIKE THEY DID WITH FAST AND THE FURIOUS AND IT SHOULD TAKE PLACE IN L.A.
silverv6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2001, 12:07 PM   #2
Hammer
AKA "Dr. Evil"

I agree they should make a movie, but it should be about the cop CHASING down the import street racers in a Mustang Bullit Interceptor.....

I can see it now, a Green Bullit, 298 ci stroker engine, all the bolt ons, a mean ***** blower, one SCARY exhaust setup, and a little giggle gas switch for when things get dicey....

Scene One:
All the little ricers are together betting their lunch money that mommy gave them which fart can will be the most annoying....

Then the scary music comes on and the camera fades to a straight-on hood shot of this mean machine coming out of the shadows....

All the ricers run.... And the kick-butt chase scenes begin...
Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2001, 03:39 PM   #3
inferno
The Instigator

Quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
I agree they should make a movie, but it should be about the cop CHASING down the import street racers in a Mustang Bullit Interceptor.....

I can see it now, a Green Bullit, 298 ci stroker engine, all the bolt ons, a mean ***** blower, one SCARY exhaust setup, and a little giggle gas switch for when things get dicey....

Scene One:
All the little ricers are together betting their lunch money that mommy gave them which fart can will be the most annoying....

Then the scary music comes on and the camera fades to a straight-on hood shot of this mean machine coming out of the shadows....

All the ricers run.... And the kick-butt chase scenes begin...
That would imply that the imports are faster if there is a chase scene like that
Old 12-30-2001, 05:52 PM   #4
6T9PONY
All about the Windsor.

You'd have to have a few muscle cars in it too....

I'll supply mine!
6T9PONY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2001, 05:57 PM   #5
RAGE_5.0
Registered Member

i'll do the crash scenes i'm pretty good at hitting trees
Old 12-30-2001, 07:56 PM   #6
silverv6
Registered Member

Thumbs down Forget all the ricer cars

The movie should have only mustangs nice one's like Saleen's Roush Cobra R and some tight v6 stangs. It should be about that all those guys get together and street race. NOOOOO RICERS JUST LIKE FAST IN THE FURIOUS THEY DINT SHOW A MUSTANG WELL F*@$ RICERS 2. THE MOVIE SHOULD BE CALLED "STANG-NIGHTS"

I know theirs some real nice fixed up stangs out there so they could look them up and borrow them for the movie. And they should have more races in this movie and the good thing is that on every race you gona hear the loud and deep soud of a stang instead of a anoing ricer.

waaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa < my impresion of a ricer LMAO
Old 12-30-2001, 07:58 PM   #7
lx mike
Undescribable

they would mess it up like they do most car movies.
Rice Haters Club Member #101
lx mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2001, 08:07 PM   #8
silverv6
Registered Member

Angry lx mike your right

They problably would mess it up
Espesially with the story lines they put their so lame they should just stick to one thin illigal street racing with mustangs and thats all.
Old 12-30-2001, 11:10 PM   #9
69Fastback351C
Registered Member

Default chevy thing, aka Dodge Charger

Sup all,

I know this is a mustang message board but i had to correct that the chevy thing was a Dodge charger and the setup it had would have wooped on most of the mustangs on this board, i mean a blown 440 or a 426 Hemi, monstor horsepower and probally 9 second E.T., just my 2 cents.

Steven

Cars owned
Wrecked 69 stang
soon to by 67 GTA
69 Road Runner:Project Superbird
Old 12-31-2001, 12:25 AM   #10
Mach351C
Registered Member

Default Heres what i think

I think this mustang thing is sweet, but i also think it would be cool to have some enimies in the movie. Not sayin they would have to be ricers, just some enimies maybe some muscle cars, old pontiac's, camaro's, but most of the cars should be mustangs. Considering i love mustang's and i dont really want to see too many mustangs being beet, therefore the mustangs would have to have good adreniline racing, and always WIN hehe.
Mach351C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2001, 03:33 AM   #11
stevstum
Registered Member

I think they should do the movie and the really cooll thing is they would not have to fake being fast. And the Charger was all show and no go. It was all fake didn't you see the pics.

89 LX 5.0 5sp, Removed air silencer
Mac High Flow Air Filter
Motorcraft 8mm wires
Autolite platinum plugs
Mac O/R h-pipe
Flowmaster American Thunder
3:55 gears
Accel Super Coil (42,000)
75 mm Mass Air Meter
stevstum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2001, 08:49 AM   #12
mean81GT
Registered Member

The charger was fake. I saw the behind the scenes special on E!, and they had forward facing wheelie bars, that lifted the car using hydraulics. They obviiusly weren't wheelie bars, but that description explains it well enough. Most of the cars in that movie were 16 second cars. The only real ones were at the salt flats drag. That was an open call for ricers. The people racing in it were regular people like you and me....wait a sec, ricers aren't regular people.
They can make an all Mustang movie. Gone in 60 Seconds might as well have been considered a Mustang movie. That is the second best Mustang chase scene ever filmed. The only problem with it was how well the cop cars kept up with the Shelby. Best Mustang chase scene ever....Bullit, with Steve McQueen. Fittingly, chasing a Charger.
Old 12-31-2001, 10:01 AM   #13
mustangman65_79
My poor 79 RIP

The only bad thing about a mustang movie is that I know I'm going to cry. Because at least one mustang has to get smashed up for it to be a hit movie. But it is a good idea and I would go watch it.
'94 Lightning
'96 Trans am
mustangman65_79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2001, 11:35 AM   #14
MustangKelly96
Registered Member

Quote:
LMAO!!

While there may not be a movie just about Mustangs per se,I see them mentioned and pictured in many movies and t.v. shows (which I think is pretty cool )
There is this kids movie, "The Princess Diaries" which has a 68(?) convertable which she calls her baby. Also in "Ghost" (Mustang 5.0),"Dr. Doolittle 2", "Josie and the Pussycats", and of course the afore mentioned movies "Bullit" and "Gone in 60 sec". In the t.v. show "Boy meets World" at the beginning they show a convertable Mustang (again not sure on the year). On "The Smart Guy", there is an episode where one of the kids get a convertable from a coach. Any way you get the picture! I'll quit rambling now.
MustangKelly96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2001, 02:15 PM   #15
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

Quote:
Originally posted by RAGE_5.0
i'll do the crash scenes i'm pretty good at hitting trees
lol you and I both can do the crash scenes. lol I have no problem going threw peoples lawn and stuff. =)

Sounds like a good idea but I would like to just see a non-import version with some stangs in it. And it was a Dodge Charger in the Fast and the Furious. And maybe they should make this movie make sense cause there were to many flaws in this one.

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote