MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Modular Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 01-25-2003, 11:03 AM   #1
stangt00
Registered Member

Talking Back and Dyno'd

Hey all. I'm back from Europe after a couple of weeks of Military training and movements. Cant tell you where or what we did, but you all understand that. Anyways, first thing I did when I got back was took the Stang to the shop for more tuning after putting the FMS shorty's on. Man I wish I had a scanner to scan the Dyno sheet. This baby is now pushing 276 RWHP and 305 RWT. Took them 4 hours of dyno time to test and tune, but it was well worth the $ ($100/hr). At one point they had it up to 285 RWHP, but he said it would knock and ping. So, I settled for the lower number so it remains driveable. On that note, I guess I am done with mod's for atleast 2 years. After I put the phenolic spacer on of coarse. Well, I just wanted to share my happiness with some people who understand. Lord knows my wife dont TTYL.
80mm Pro-M mass air, 24lb injectors, 75mm BBK T/B, K&N Filter Cold Air, 1/2" Phenolic intake spacer, Underdrive Pulleys, Dyno Tuned Autologic Chip, FMS Shorty Headers, Mac Prochamber 2 1/2" Off Road H pipe, 2 Chamber Flowmasters,
Steeda lowering springs. Steeda Tri-Ax Short Throw shifter, Steeda Power slot rotors w/ Hawk Pro pads, 3.73 FRP Gears. Headwork and Comp cams install in progress.
stangt00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2003, 12:02 AM   #2
Dark_5.0
Registered Member

Those dyno #'s seem way way high for your mods.
Dark_5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2003, 08:20 AM   #3
stangt00
Registered Member

I didnt tune the car, just reportin what it did. I know they pumped cold air directly to the air intake which helped raise it up some. I asked them to simulate driving in cold weather without the headlight in. The shop owner was quite impressed as well with it. The first time I had it dynod with underdrives, catback, mass air, T/B and chip it pushed 246 and 282. He made the comment of how high it dynod compared to most others he has done. He attributed it to having an engine in the car that was probably built to perfect specs. I aint complaining.
80mm Pro-M mass air, 24lb injectors, 75mm BBK T/B, K&N Filter Cold Air, 1/2" Phenolic intake spacer, Underdrive Pulleys, Dyno Tuned Autologic Chip, FMS Shorty Headers, Mac Prochamber 2 1/2" Off Road H pipe, 2 Chamber Flowmasters,
Steeda lowering springs. Steeda Tri-Ax Short Throw shifter, Steeda Power slot rotors w/ Hawk Pro pads, 3.73 FRP Gears. Headwork and Comp cams install in progress.

Last edited by stangt00; 01-26-2003 at 08:27 AM..
stangt00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2003, 10:31 PM   #4
90GT Vert
Registered Member

nice numbers man!

i wish mine would pull that
90GT Vert is offline   Reply With Quote