MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 12-20-2001, 03:38 AM   #1
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Post Street Racing Memories.LONG.

While I was getting ready to cook my self some dinner, a truck load of Romen Noodle Soup packages fell from the cupboard and hit me on the head. My street racing life passed right before my eyes.

Mustangman's thread about Mustang memories made me think of the first race I ever had, and the best race I ever had. Just thought I'd share them with you all. I hope you all share some of your racing memories with us also.

My first Impromto on the street , well the first that I can remember was on the way to visit my friend the cop. I was in my 64 1/2, Diane (289) and my friend eric was in the passenger seat. It was a hot, humid, oppressive Saturday night. My car was still pretty much the way I bought it. I didnt do that engine till 2 years after this incident.

I was at a light, when a 96 GT Convertable pulled up next to me. I remember it was green. I was looking at the car when the guy reved. Eric said something about the guy wanting to race. I didnt think anything of it.

I reved back, and he reved again. Fun, I thought. The light turns green and the Convertable spins tires. My friend yells FLOOR IT MAN.

I had already begun to, and my tires started spinning. He hooked split second before I did. I let off the gas a tad till she caught, and I shot off.

I remember the Adrenaline rush as I passed the 96 GT Convertable. The sound of it was spine tingling pleasure to me, the sound of his 4.6, and my 289 winding out gave me goose bumps. I remeber I felt my car begin to nose off, so I let off the gas the slightest bit so it would shift. (My car didnt have a tach in it then.) It hit second and chirped.

I remember thinking

I remember Eric yelling "Cool, you chirped second man.". Holy Hell, I'm winning. I'm pulling away. I'm winning. Cops...Who cares. That was the first time I looked in the rear view mirror to see how bad I was beating someone. Looking at that tiny round driver side mirror to see his Front end Nose down between shifts, then rise back up.

I dont know my speed, the speedometer didnt work at the time either. I estimate it to be close to 80 MPH. I had by what looked like a car length.

Man, I had to pull over into the Old Walmart parking lot and take a breather. I was shaking so bad from the adrenaline. The guy beeped and gave me the thumbs up when he passed by at more legal speeds.

The Best race the Old Stang's ever been in was the one with the White LT-1 Z28 with orange stripes. I posted that one a few months back. The guy insulted me when I turned down his challenge because my car was so out of tune. That was one of the first races I got in after I put the worked over heads and 1:7-1 rockers on it.

She cooked that LT-1. I'm not going to retype the whole story. his Nose was a few feet from my rear bumper by the time we hit 90, and I had to let off because of a turn we were approaching.

I'll post my first race in my 2000 GT, and my best race in the 2000 GT later. I'm going to hit the sack now.

2000 Perf Red Mustang GT. 5spd. Stage 2 CNC heads with Large Valves, Comp Cams (270-274 dur .550 lift), Forged Crank, DRP pistons, Manly H-beams, Pro M 87 mm Mass Air, 24lb Inj, 75mm TB, Plenum Spacer ,Long Tube Headers, Homemade H-pipe, 2 chamber Flows, 4:10's, Steeda Tri-Ax, LKW 70/30's, Eibach Drag Springs, Steeda SubFrames, Battle Boxes, Rear Girdle, Adj uppers, Alunimum Drshft, Southside Lift Bars.

Project Cars, 64 1/2 6cyl coupe, 1930 Model A Nostalgia Rod.
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2001, 05:11 AM   #2
mustangman65_79
My poor 79 RIP

I haven't had too many true races in my '66 yet, but one I had was kinda fun. I have lost a few races because my car is stock 2bbl with a bad cam and timming chain.

This 3000GT flew passed me while I was moving through traffic. I tried hard to get next to him, but it was hard because the traffic was thick. When I did, the light in front of us turned red. Both of us dogged our brakes hard to stop. He reved the engine, and so did I. When the light turned green, both of my tires screemed looking for traction. I got a huge jump on him. I beat him off the line so badly that I held him off till I hit 90mph. My tranny didn't want to shift to third and lost my moment because we started going up him, when it finaly shifted, it was too late. He had the speed on me and finaly passed me. But by then we had already done a quater mile.

Another one I had in my Bronco. This one is a little funny.

I pulled up next to my friend in his Z-28 at A red light. We both reved our engines and the light turned green. He spun his tires and I griped(remember it's a Bronco with 32x11.5R15 tires) and took off gitting about a whole car lenth ahead of him. Of course he beat me, but the whole way I was on his ***, no more then half a car lenth behind him, going well over 100mph. Both of us have automatics, his is a five speed and mines a three speed.
'94 Lightning
'96 Trans am
mustangman65_79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2001, 02:22 PM   #3
1BAD89
Tubbed and Juiced

When you get a drag racing ticket, your on 6 months probation, and you've done 48 hours of community service, and def. driving ,it kinda kills the mood, 32 days until I get unbanned! Woo hoo!
1BAD89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2001, 03:36 PM   #4
andy669
Registered Member

Man I've been in so many races its hard to remember any of them! The one that sticks out most in my mind happened this spring just after I got the 94 back on the road. I was headed up to "The Avenue" to see who and what was out. Just so happens I merged right behind this black Fox Body GT and low-and-behold I see these big red Aeromotive fuel pumps hanging down from the rear! I remember thinking 'he's got a big blower!'

So I pulls up next to 'em (there were three of them in the car) and asked, "What kinda Blower ya got?" His answer was, "Dude, this is Craigs old blower". I guess he assumed I knew Craig, and also assumed I knew which old blower of his that he had. Well he assumed right! I'm good friends with Craig and I knew that he had recently sold his J-trim.

He then proceeds to tell me that the blower isnt hooked up because he's waiting on his new computer to come in. I said, "Thats ok, my nitrous isnt hooked up either". I then asked, "Whats it run the way it is?". He says, "Nines". I chuckled and said, "No, the way it is!" He replied, "Twelves". Being the bear for detail that I am, I asked, "What, low twelves, high twelves?" He doesnt say a word, Just gives me the thumbs down, as if to say low twelves! So we drive next to each other for awhile until I mention rolling on just after the next light. He was quick to accept my invitation!

Keep in my mind that I had just gotten my car back together. It still had the 19lb injectors, 65mm TB, and JMS Chip. Also, not only was this going to be my first race with the TKO, it was my first race with a 5 speed in my 94. I took out the DOA-E!

The Race:

The light turned green and we both rolled up to about 3000-3500 rpm in first. After I looked over and gave him the friendly nod we both hammered it! All four tires went up in smoke! (mine and his) Neither of us went anywhere in a hurry! By the time I was done with second I had no more than a half-a-car on him. The race was over at the top of third whereby I had about 2 cars on him. I was still pulling on him, but I felt no need to continue.

So I turn off at the next light thinking he would be turning behind me to talk about what just transpired. NOPE! He went straight and I havent seen the car since! I laughed my *** off the whole rest of the night because of that! I remember thinking 'Low twelves my a$$, that car will barely run low fourteens!
that was fun!
andy

91 LX NMRA Pure Street 5120
andy669 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2001, 07:19 PM   #5
70_Nitrous_Eate
Registered Member

I havn't had many street races, but this was my fav...

-------------------------My Favorite Race!------------------

I was at the Knox Mountain Hill climb. It's a local event where people race up a mountain following a steep windy road with lots of switchbacks. I didn't enter my car (has the HP, but only goes fast in a straight line). But I did enter the car show. This is usually the first event of the year in Kelowna. Anyway, I'm at the show enjoying myself checking out all the cars... I come up to one area of the show that's all Hondas from the Kelowna Honda Club. As I walk up to this particularly riced out civic I hear the owner talking about how he doesn't even race mustangs anymore cause it's no-contest, and usually only goes for the corvettes. This gets my interest so I take a closer look at the car.

It's a Civic Si (I guess the year at 95) with a Turbo AND N2O. Along with the usual plastic body pieces as well. So I ask the owner of the car beside him about it. He proceeds to tell me it has a mitsu? turbo and 50HP shot of nitrous. He also tells me that this is the fastest Honda in Kelowna. After listening to the owner some more and hearing him say that he can "Hang with vipers, but usually loose". I call him out.

He was a little shocked and says something like "Now? What kind of car do you have". I point to my car and say "The blue mustang over there". I see a smirk come to his face as he says "OK, Follow me". We start our cars and drive the short distance to a long straight road near the industrial area of Kelowna. here we pull over to the side of the road. At this point I was starting to think about calling it off. This guy seemed pretty confident, and I didn't like the fact that 3/4 of the Honda club had followed us, along with a bunch of people who were at the show.

I had to wait about 10 mins as the Honda guy walked around to both front tires and let some air out. He also played with some stuff in the cockpit (Boost & Timing controls I think). And finally he went to his trunk and removed a subwoofer box, spare tire, and cooler from back seat. This actually made me feel a little better cause he was worried enough to do all this. People were talking to me the whole time but I don't remember what they were saying. Probably asking about the car. My heart was beating a million times a sec...

Finally it's time to race. Some guys from the Honda club drove about 1/2 mile down the road and parked as to block off any traffic that may appear. We pulled alongside each other, I armed the N2O. Another car from the Honda club pulled up behind us. He was to honk his horn 3 times, on the 3rd honk we go!

Now I'm really starting to sweat! First off, I'm excited about the race. Secondly, I was starting to get stage fright from all of the spectators. And Finally I was nervous that the cops were going to show up any second. This was taking WAY too long!

1st Honk - I put 1 foot on the brake and the other slightly on the gas.

2nd Honk - Give it a little more gas, converter loads up to 2000 rpm

3rd Honk - Let 1 foot off brake, put the other to the floor. BAD IDEA! I have massive wheelspin!

The Honda got a jump on me of about 1 1/2 car lengths. Luckily he was FWD otherwise it would have been way more.

Now I have to play catchup! I run 1st to 5500RPM, and bump the shifter into second. As soon as I feel the shift, I hit the N2O. ANOTHER big mistake. More wheelspin, car goes a little sideways. VERY SCARY! I let off the throttle (which cuts the N2O) get the car straight again and mash it! Amazingly I'm still only about 1 1/2 car lengths behind.

Now that I finally have traction and the N2O is flowing, I start reeling him in.. At 65MPH we're dead even... I bump the shifter into 3rd. At 80MPH I can see him in my rearview. At 95 MPH I shut it down and flash the brake lights a few times to let everyone know...

I was stoked! If I hadn't been so nervous and pushed it too hard, I would have blown this guy away!

I turned around and headed back to where we started from. Buddy jumps out of his car and immediately starts saying "I want a re-match, my boost wasn't turned up all the way, I had a bad launch, etc..."

I knew it'd be no contest, so I told him the following. "I'll race you again. However, I'm going to do it without the nitrous. If you beat me, we go again and I'll use the N2O". He agreed and I popped the trunk in front of everyone and shut the bottle valve.

So we line up again.. same deal, on 3rd honk we go.

1st Honk: Left foot on brake, right on gas...

2nd Honk: Little more gas, load the converter to 1800 RPM this time.

3rd Honk: Left foot comes up and right foot goes down.

PERFECT LAUNCH! The tires let out one little squeal as I rocket forward. Instantly I'm 1 car length ahead of him. After that I just kept my foot to the floor and slowly walked away. At approx 100MPH, I let off the gas and tap the brakes a few times again. I'm approx 3 car lengths ahead!

After that I head back to the car show along with most of the spectators as the Honda guy puts all his stuff back in his car. He never did return to the show. However, I've seen him at various shows since. He's still supposed to be the fastest Honda in Kelowna, I just don't hear him talking smack about mustangs anymore
70_Nitrous_Eate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2001, 08:11 PM   #6
DRASTiK
Registered Member

Well, I don't really have too many interresting Street races to speak of, but one that's pretty good.

I had just bought my 88 GT. It had was the MAF, cam, clutch and exhaust that are in my sig. I went out with a buddy of mine (he was in his 85GT) to the street races. My wife and a friend and his wife all were in my car. We get out to the races and my wife's ex boyfriend is trying to set me up with a race before I even get out of the car. Apparently there is some "fast" eclipse there and he's yelling at everyone saying I'm gonna race him before I know what's going on. I get out of the car and am told what's happening and before I said anything, a friend of mine asks if I'll race her boyfriend in his stock 98 GT. I said sure.

Now keep in mind that I had been driving a 69 stang with a C4 in it for six years prior to this so I hadn't driven a 5 speed in a while.

We line up and the flag guy drops his arm and away we go, I spun through first and finally caught traction, I barely won (he was at my door when we shut down). He asked if I wanted to go again and I said "sure, I love close races." So we line up again and I launch a lot better this time and beat him by about a car. We get back to the crowd and park and shake hands and watch my buddy in his 85 totally annihalate (sp?) a few hondas with nitrous, then my wife's ex asks me if I'm ready for this eclipse. He made it sound like this car was unbeatable and the fastest thing on wheels. He just wanted to see me get beat in front of my wife by one of his friends. So I look at him and at my buddy (Nathan) and Nathan says "if he's so fast, I'll run him." Billy shakes his head and says "no, he wants to race Dave." (Nathan had the fastest car out there at the time and it was no secret)

So out of spite and a little anger I say HELL YES, LET'S GO RIGHT NOW!! We line up and the arm drops again and off we go, I somehow managed to launch well despite all my adrenaline and procede to pull this guy like he was going backwards once I hit second. Then he hit the juice. He pulls up almost to the front of my door and then starts to fall back away right before I hit fourth gear. I keep the hammer down because I'm not done yet. I keep pulling until I have enough room and then put my right signal on (I was in the left lane) and let it flash a couple of times and pull in front of him so there was NO mistaking who won the race. I still get pumped just thinking about that one. Hell, I'm pumped now because of it!!! WOOO HOOOO!!! sorry......I'm done now.

My wife's ex who had just bought a CRX when that happened has now sold it and bought a big 4x4 truck. I think he realized he couldn't quite cut it.

RHC member #75

My stang is FOR SALE!!

Last edited by DRASTiK; 12-20-2001 at 08:23 PM..
DRASTiK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2001, 11:57 PM   #7
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

1BAD89

I've been pulled over and ticketed for racing before. Spent 500 dollars, got a lawyer, it spent a little over a year in limbo. Two and a half years ago it got knocked down to a reckless driving and a prayer for Judgement. It takes 3 years for a Prayer of Judgement to take its course. I have 6 months to go, and that hasnt stopped my Saturday night activities at all.

Good stories guys. Hope we get some more going.
Old 12-21-2001, 02:30 AM   #8
6T9PONY
All about the Windsor.

This is a great thread. It's really cool to hear your guys' stories. Here's mine!

It was last year, about this time, actually. It was about 10:15, and I was leaving my school after my basketball game. I was getting into my car with my girlfriend, when "Dan" pulls up behind my car in his '70s T/A. SB 400, auto, Edelbrock carb and Performer cam. He is a very cocky guy, he's about 3 or 4 years older than me, and he thinks he T/A is just the sh!t. He gets this little smirk on his face and says "Wanna run 'em?" I jump on it and say "Oh you know it!" I'm running low on gas so I stop at the station and put in a couple gallons of the highest octane they had. So I take the 15 minute trip to the racing area.

We get there, he drops off his passengers and I drop of my girlfriend at the finish line. We haul *** back to the starting line, pestering eachother. We get back there and line up, the starter drops his arms. I burn the hell out of my one powered tire (8" open rear, 3.0:1 gears), it's spinning like a mutha until I hit about 35 mph. It's almost dead even, his nose is at about my front tire. I get a little anxious and shift into 2nd at about 4700 RPMs when my "tire" catches. He pulls up even to me, and maybe a little ahead. Once my revs picked up in 2nd gear I started pulling a little. I pulled ahead 1/2 length on him in 2nd, and stayed even in third. The finish was his nose at my door.

We stopped and talked. He was so happy he almost beat me. I knew I had a horrible race though, so I asked him if he wanted to run again. He said no and that he was done for the night. And I said I just wanted to try a different launch. He finally agreed. So we go back and line up again. Starter drops his arms, I get a wayyy better launch. I instantly pull a length on him, bump it into second and pull about 2 more lengths. Once I hit third I was cruising and pulling hard. The kid's dad said I had him by about 2 1/2 to 3 lengths....But one of the guys that was with "Dan" that was at the finish stripe said I was about 5 or 6 lengths in front of him. I later saw a "15.5" in his back window that he had tried to wash off. So that made me around a 15 flat. I'd say that would be about right for my combo before I did my rear end, torque converter, and fuel pump.

He wasn't as happy this time. But he got out and shook my hand and told me that my car had some balls. I said, "Well, it's nothing that special." This even ticked him off worse, he jumped in his car with his friends and did a little burnout and took off. I just got in my car with my girlfriend, excited as hell, and took it into town at about 45 mph. I was soooooo pumped.

That was my excitement for that night.

Damn.....I wish my fastback was done....
6T9PONY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2001, 03:05 AM   #9
69fastback
IRAQ VET

My very first ever street race is kinda funny one. A freind of mine had this mazda four bannger he used to love to go around town and race people I used to think it was funny. This was before i really had gotten into cars and all that. Didn't have the mustang yet. Well anyone one day i had my moms Taurus (yes i said Taurus). I was like u suck man lets go line them up. He was like i will kill that car. I told him to find out. So we lined them up right there in front of my house in the neighborhood. In like mid afternoon of all things. Well i spanked him pretty bad i thought it was so cool. I made fun of him for weeks after that. Then the funny part is he went out and got some split fire spark plugs and a couple other things and tried to race me again with the same result. I thought it was cool for my first kill to be in a taurus.

My favorite kill was the last one i had before korea. There was a red mustang gt sitting in the parking lot where everyone hangs out. He had his hood up showing everyone what his motor had and all this stuff. I crusied by a couple times and he had all the usally stuff the welds skinnys in fornt and all that. So i fiqured hey this might be a good race for once. So i catch him pulling out of the parking lot and got a huge smile on my face i was like it is on. So i pulled up next to him at the light no rev no look no nothing. I was like ok whatever. Then the light goes and he starts out slow so i didn't do anything. Then he takes of when i wasn't looking and pulls in fornt of me. I was like WTF? That is crap. So we stoped at the light and i got stuck behind him. the left lane opened up so i was like screw this. I jumped in the left lane and just floored and went right on by him into the single lane. I drove real slow infront of him. Then we pulled up to a light and i moved over into the left lane and i see a girl with him. I was like o this is going to suck for him. I knew it was on this time. Well the light turned on me and i was asleep and he took off. I got up real quick and was at his rear bumper and shifted into second and walked right passed him like he was standing still. then i went to thrid gear and good thing i was infornt of him cuz i put it in thrid and the car went sideways. I was like holy crap. I had just put in my manule valve body at that was my first time going to thrid at full throttle. Man it was crazy. I pulled over to see if he would talk but he just turned around and ran with his tail between his legs. Sorry guys i know it was one of ur beloved fox bodies but it is still my faviorite kill. Just cuz the guy thought he was so bad ***.
91 GT
69fastback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2001, 03:43 AM   #10
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Lets see, my first race in my 2000 GT(Which was my first race driving a stick) was also the subject of my first post on Mustangworks. Me and Tim C (99 35th aniv GT 5spd)were out cruising in our cars for the first time.

I saw a 6 cyl 96-98 green Stang with girls in it, and a Red 4th gen Firebird Trans-Am. I didnt really notice the bird much. Tim C was behind me in his car. We all turned right onto Skibo rd and I lost sight of the TA and the girls. I was about to turn into the Movie theater and cruise by it when I saw the light ahead was red and I had a lane open, right next to the girls.

So of course I think Screw the movie theater. I wanna see these girls . I pull up next to them, we all smile and wave one another. Then I hear a Rev coming from the other side of the Girls Stang. I lean foward, and see the Red TA. The driver was leaning over looking at me.

I thought Oh Sh!t. I'm about to be showed up infront of the girls. I cant even drive a stick really yet, let alone race with one. I'M TOAST. Gotta at least try though. The butterflies went to flying like crazy in my stomach. I slid the stock Sponge like shifter into first and looked at the light. Tim C was behind me, and Eric (My friend with teh 67 Fairlane) was in his car.

The light turned green, and we both took off normally, I held first just in case he wanted to race. I shifted into Second, and when I did, he nailed it. I nailed my car, and he got a car lenght right off the bat. I started to reel him in. His passenger was looking at me. I heard the TA bounce off the rev-limiter, and when he did, started pulling away. His nose was at my Door handle. I hit third pretty good for my first race. I kept in on it till fourth, and in the end of that run, his nose was about a foot behind my rear bumper.

We started slowing down for the next light when I saw Tim C whip over between us. Before we could come to a dead stop, the light changed, and I was in second gear, so was the TA, but Tim C was in First. He nailed it and shoot between both of us. My friend Eric was half way out the window (Still buckled in, dont know how he did it.) Yelling at the top of his Lungs. COME ON BOY. SHOW THEM WHAT A FORD CAN DO!!!! YEEEEHAAAAAAA. while waving his hat around.

Me and the TA stayed pretty even. The next light changed, and I didnt get a clear lane. Tim C and the TA were lined up and first in line. Man, the Rev's flew. The passenger in the TA was like "Man this is Awesome.". Eric was yelling something.

The light changed green and both Tim C and the TA spun. They hooked at the same time and took off. Tim C waxed that TA. They raced up to 110. The guys in the TA waved and gave us the thumbs up.

I was so hyped I had to pull over. My first race with a stick was a victory. Me and Tim C pulled into the Targets parkinglot. The girls in the 6 cyl drove by, beeped, yelled and waved at us. I wanted to chase after them, but my legs were to shaky from the adrenaline.

I'll have to think about the Bst race I've had in my 2000 GT. There are so many of them, its hard to say which was the best. I'll have to get back with you all on that one.

2000 Perf Red Mustang GT. 5spd. Stage 2 CNC heads with Large Valves, Comp Cams (270-274 dur .550 lift), Forged Crank, DRP pistons, Manly H-beams, Pro M 87 mm Mass Air, 24lb Inj, 75mm TB, Plenum Spacer ,Long Tube Headers, Homemade H-pipe, 2 chamber Flows, 4:10's, Steeda Tri-Ax, LKW 70/30's, Eibach Drag Springs, Steeda SubFrames, Battle Boxes, Rear Girdle, Adj uppers, Alunimum Drshft, Southside Lift Bars.

Project Cars, 64 1/2 6cyl coupe, 1930 Model A Nostalgia Rod.
Old 12-21-2001, 04:42 PM   #11
7000rpmisheaven
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by 70_Nitrous_Eate
He also tells me that this is the fastest Honda in Kelowna. After listening to the owner some more and hearing him say that he can "Hang with vipers, but usually loose". I call him out.

I love all these stories. I can't stand ricers that talk so much trash. If he had won on account of your bad launch, he is probably the type that won't race again. And that ain't cool. Then they just talk more trash. I love it when they get put in there place.

It is even better when you can race a car that is awesome and, win or lose, shake hands at the end because it was so much fun.

I first racing experience in a mustang didn't even involve another car. Red light turned to green with a mile of open road in front of me. Floored it to almost red line through every gear. Shut down in triple digits, leg shaken so bad from the adrenaline I could barely push the clutch in. From that moment on I was hooked.
milodon water pump, FMS 9mm wires, aluminum driveshaft, king cobra clutch
7000rpmisheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2001, 09:33 PM   #12
7DMACH1
Registered Member

Here's my favorite. My friend and myself were driving to a cruise night. I was in my 86 Capri that runs 12.86 he was in his 69 Torino scj that runs 11.57. A kid in about a 88 Mustang goes flying past me to catch my buddie. They run from a punch and my buddie kills him. At the next red lite my buddie says lets run from a stop. The kids says I'm warning you I've got work done to this. My buddie kills him by about 15 cars by the top of second gear. My buddie drops back and says to me, go get him. So I do and we catch a red lite. I'm holding about 3 grand and the lite changes and I go, i shift into second and the kids nowhere to be found. He didn't go. The next thing there is a police van behind me and he pulls me over. I get out of the car and the cop sitting shotgun is laughing his a@@ off. The driver ask me what was all that about. I said that kid kept messing with me and I couldn't take it anymore. The cop says, I can't believe you did that with me behind you. I said, I didn't know you where there. He says to me, you're a little old for this aren't you? { I was 42 at the time}. He says, get in your car and get the He$$ out of here. AGED DOES HAVE IT'S ADVANTAGES. RAY THE PARTS MGR.
7DMACH1 is offline   Reply With Quote