MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 12-08-2003, 09:31 PM   #1
Stang_Girl617
Registered Member

Exclamation After Market Part Sites???

Hey guys...

My grandma's 1988 Isuzu Impulse was stolen on Friday night by a 15 year old with out a license and he wrecked it and proceeded to bring it back to our house and park it like nothing happen. Shes really upset about it also because it was a prized posession... it was in MINT condition because it was the last car my grandfather purchased for her. Ironically enough the person who stole the car from her was one of her grandsons I guess he thought he would get away with it... he even tried to hide it with a bag of peat moss. But what I was wondering was... I would really like to buy the parts to fix the body of the car with for her for christmas. I have crawled up underneath the car and can tell that nothing was damaged on the car engine wise... but there is alot of body work that I need to get done. He apparently T-Boned the car with the Driver side of the car... So I need to find a new hood, a new left side panel and possibly a new grill but I have NO IDEA! where I can find these things.... I live in a pretty small town... and the nearest city that might have something is Atlanta..... and thats 5 to 6 hours away... so I was wanting to get it off the net. Anyone that can lend some Ideas I would greatly appreciate... I have so little time to get all this work done and without it being noticed at that... so... if you guys could please help It would be greatly appreciated!!!! Thanks everyone!

2000 V6 Stang
so far only exaust and BBK CAI
Stang_Girl617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2003, 09:36 PM   #2
Stang_Girl617
Registered Member

Talking

a couple of things I left out... I have tried Ebay and cant find much... All I have to say is... THANK GOD Isuzu put rubber bumpers on their cars... thats pretty smart. The alignment is SHOT i will have to have that fixed... but... it still cranks and such... and I will have to buy new tires.. because the wheel well is scrubbing the driver side tire where it was hit... Im so pissed with that little good for nothing brat... Oh well what can I do... Thanks everyone

2000 V6 Stang
Old 12-08-2003, 09:43 PM   #3
BaLListic
Registered Member

http://www.isuzu-auto-body-parts-onl...ody-parts.html

Fenders here... i will find all the parts you need just need a bit of time list everything needed in a clean list....
BaLListic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2003, 09:45 PM   #4
Fox Body
Mustang Maniac

Hmm, I can't help much, but I do suggest that you try and do an internet search on Google for a place that might sell parts for that car. It's a start. Or you can call an Isuzu dealer and they should be able to tell you something about where to find parts.

Hope it works out for you.
Stock 5.8L under 4" cowl 'glass hood, C4 w/ Transgo shift kit, Holley 750 cfm, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake; Fluidyne Al radiator, Flexalite 175 electric fan, 1 5/8" MAC shorty headers, FRPP Al driveshaft; S&W 6-point cage; 2.5" Off road H-pipe, 2-chamber Flowmasters, 8.8" Rear w/ 3.55s; Weld wheels (15x6;15x8), Front: 225/60/15, Rear: 275/50/15 Nitto NT 555R Drag Radials;
14 x 4” K&N X-stream air filter.

'92 GT (5-speed)
Small In Car Video
Stock 5.0L, 2-chamber Flowmasters, MAC CAI, Tri-Ax, Al pedals...

"Red, thou art my companion. Hasten now your quickened metamorphosis to Green that I may conquer all who dare abide there beside me. May they be left thither behind burnt black." ---Fox Body
Fox Body is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2003, 09:48 PM   #5
Stang_Girl617
Registered Member

Talking

a couple of things I left out... I have tried Ebay and cant find much... All I have to say is... THANK GOD Isuzu put rubber bumpers on their cars... thats pretty smart. The alignment is SHOT i will have to have that fixed... but... it still cranks and such... and I will have to buy new tires.. because the wheel well is scrubbing the driver side tire where it was hit... Im so pissed with that little good for nothing brat... Oh well what can I do... Thanks everyone

2000 V6 Stang
Old 12-08-2003, 09:51 PM   #6
BaLListic
Registered Member

call all your local salvage yards also.. they are bound to have some... maybe you can get really lucky and get it all in the right colors saving painting and down time
BaLListic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2003, 10:04 PM   #7
Stang_Girl617
Registered Member

Talking

Thanks Ballistic...
I can have a clean list tommrow night... Im gonna take it apart tommrow and see if I can salvage anything... I know I am gonna have to purchase a new hood and left side panel for sure... But I think I might be able to save some of the other things.

Thank you sooo much for your help!!!

2000 V6 Stang