MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 08-20-2002, 11:29 AM   #1
WADS56
gear banger

Question Why do all it import guys get the hot chicks?

Not that I care much I allready have a hot chick , but it seems wherever there is a riced out import ther is a fine lady next to it.
Here are some examples...
1. I went to a little car show that we had here. It was all older hotrods, mustangs, camaros, and some cool trucks. There wasn't a goood looking chick to be found. As soon as the ricers got there I had to put on my sunglasses if you know what I mean.
2. At the local drag strip which is full of fast american muscle and good beer, but now women again. Next thing you know a few civics, and there ricer friends come and the shades had to go on again.WTF
3. I'm here at work and I read my MMFF, or super ford mags on all my breaks. Well this time there was some import mag on the table full of riced out cars and fine females. I needed a napkin... and not because of the food I was eating.

Can someone shed some light on this for me?
Ricer hater's club member #49
WADS56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2002, 11:36 AM   #2
Mustangbelle306
Yay for Chickys

I have no idea what you're talking about . The chicks in lowrider and import mags are nasty *** skanks with too much makeup and some ugly *** faces. I see MUCH BETTER looking women in domestic car hobbyist mags, but then again I'm pretty picky when it comes to the actual mug, and not just the neck down...

The reason you see hot chicks at shows next to imports is because groupie hoes flock to what is "hip" and "in". They use their looks to get in on the action with the big dollar guys, instead of actually becoming involved in the sport. I've seen it happen...not exactly as FATF portrayed it, but disgustingly close. The "lady" will schmooze up to the guy with the nicest and most hooked up car, because obviously, the dude has money You'll see the same hood ornaments posed next to the next trend that comes along, trust me. Those women are predictable as the day is long.
Mustangbelle306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2002, 11:37 AM   #3
Dark_5.0
Registered Member

I didnt even read your post the topic name made me too sick to go any further.

Those girls better watch out they might wake up with a triple decker wing screwed into the top of there head.

I dont know for a fact but I would bet money that ricers use glow in the dark condoms cause they are pretty

Lol..
Dark_5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2002, 11:43 AM   #4
tireburner163
It's a lot like a race car

All the ricer's girls here are the ones that have made more....er..."passes" down the "track" than John Force has.....if ya know what I mean.

1998 HD Electra Elide
tireburner163 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2002, 11:48 AM   #5
The Deuce
Registered Member

Do you honestly want anything to do with Pokemon watching, money grabbing, techno listening, no brain functioning 'chicks' that hang out with the import scene?

Trust me, the girls that think that are 'hip and cool' or like the guys that are into that stuff, listen to in-suck and the like.

Besides that, hot rod guys are too busy actually working on their cars to find these girls. Let a shop do your "performance" mods, and watch you girl grabbing time improve.

I'm with Belle on this one, I can't stand those girls. Out here anyway, there are plenty of girls who like my car, and they aren't groupies either. They light up when I light 'em up if you know what I mean.

Rice Haters Club Member #13
The Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2002, 11:56 AM   #6
induction
The Brit!

Oh C'on guys!! you haven't figured this one out yet ?
1) It's easier to get your little sister to go to the car show with you then it is to get a real woman in your speed challenged import.
2) Mom said " drop your sister off at the mall BEFORE you go to that dam rice show!"
3) With all the money spent on paint and stickers ( and still slow) why not spend a littlte more on some personal ENTERTAINEMENT too?!

I dont know just my .02
April Mare of the Month RiceHatersClub Member #27
induction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2002, 12:11 PM   #7
WADS56
gear banger

I have tears in my eyes from your replys LMAO. I have never talked to these girls so I don't know what there like. I'm just judging them on there skimpy clothes like eye candy. What else can I say, I am a old perve traped in a 25 year old body
Ricer hater's club member #49
WADS56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2002, 12:13 PM   #8
Eric4Nitrous
Registered Member

Belle is right..Most of the girls that hang around those import guys are nasty skanks. I don't have an import and I got a hot chick It's just all in how you represent yourself.
Eric4Nitrous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2002, 12:14 PM   #9
Coupe Devil

Its easy.. MOST ( AND I SAY MOST SO I DONT GETMY BUTT KICKED BY ANY OF THE WONDERFUL LADIES HERE ) of those ladies see all teh garb that these ricers spend on tricked out mad tight rims dog. They dont see what they spend on performance or they would be with us. They go for whoever has the most money in their still slow car. If they went for whoever had the most money perioid, they would get us and get to ride in an actual fast car..

Brad

Built Ford Tough Moderator
Coupe Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2002, 12:38 PM   #10
Mr 5 0
Conservative Individualist

Exclamation Hot ricer chicks? Nawww.

I'm with Belle, here.

The girls I've seen on the covers of the import/low rider mags are all skanky; fat legs and too much makeup, usually.

The girls they use as models in MM&FF are generally sharp and well proportioned.

As for the ricers getting the girl's attention; sure, the brain dead I-wanna-be-popular type that could care less about cars but want to be in the right place. Rice is mostly a teen/young adult game and the girls hanging on ricers reflect that. A lot of the muscle car guys are a bit older and get a better class of women, in my opinion.

Saw a great line on another site the other day that made the comparison between muscle cars and ricers:

"We have 400 horsepower, they have 400 amps."
Mr 5 0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2002, 01:23 PM   #11
Coupe Devil

I have another theory now.. Remember when MOST (See my above post for disclaimer) little girls in school liked all the cure little sticker they got on thier papers like smily faces and such... Same principal

Bradley

Built Ford Tough Moderator
Coupe Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2002, 01:48 PM   #12
Shelby428cj
Registered Member

RIGHT ON BELLA!!! me and you think a lot a like!! Those chicks are skany and usually like what 12 yrs. old?!? If you go to the big shows were the real men and real cars drag you see a bunch of chicks flocking around. Heehee Like me, nothing gets you hotter than a 7 sec. car!!!!
1969 Mustang (Project Rice Eater)
1999 Silver Mustang Saleen S281 (SQ car for stereo contests)
SQ Goddess
My Stereo Bro "tireburner163"
Shelby428cj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2002, 01:52 PM   #13
The Deuce
Registered Member

Quote:
Heehee Like me, nothing gets you hotter than a 7 sec. car!!!!
And here I figured a country girl like you would be hooked on an 8 sec. ride.

From what I've seen, real women prefer tough guys (ala J. Wayne) and real cars to boys with stickered up toys. That's first hand experience talking.

Rice Haters Club Member #13
The Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2002, 02:32 PM   #14
Dark_5.0
Registered Member

There is nothing wrong with "skanky chicks"........ My first 2 girlfriends were skanky chicks and we had LOTS of fun together.

They molded me into the fine hunk of man I am today
Old 08-20-2002, 02:40 PM   #15
Mr 5 0
Conservative Individualist

Wink Skanky chicks

Dark_5.0:

This explains a lot. Apparently 'skanky' is in the eye of the beholder...or something like that.
Mr 5 0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2002, 02:56 PM   #16
Dark_5.0
Registered Member

Default Re: Skanky chicks

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr 5 0
Dark_5.0:

This explains a lot. Apparently 'skanky' is in the eye of the beholder...or something like that.
Lol, yep those were the days
Old 08-20-2002, 02:58 PM   #17
Hammer
AKA "Dr. Evil"

Hmm,
I guess I'll respond by posting an experience I had coming to work just today....

Was running a bit late today and the tollway traffic was a bit lighter than usual. I'm in the middle lane doing about 75 when I see a red Audi TT in the fast lane with a mane of long blond hair attached to the drivers seat....

Being the "curious" type I am I slow down as I come to pass and I see one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen in the driver's seat. Blond, trim, VERY proportional body frame... (Is that PC enough?)

Any way, we check each other out and she gives me this big smile and gets on the accelerator a bit.

I do the catch up routine as I slowly pull up next to her again.
(about 90 mph now...)

This time I can tell she was watching me the entire time I pulled up. She's got a big grin on her face and mouths the words "NICE CAR" and gives me a wink.... oh yea!

(Hammer grudgefully remembers that he is married.... hehe)

As I look up I realize that my exit is next so I wave goodbye, mash down the accelerator, and leave the tollway.....

Now THAT'S the way to start your day!!
Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2002, 03:12 PM   #18
induction
The Brit!

Quote:
Originally posted by Hammer

(Hammer grudgefully remembers that he is married.... hehe)

As I look up I realize that my exit is next so I wave goodbye, mash down the accelerator, and leave the tollway.....

Now THAT'S the way to start your day!!
As long as it was fun while it lasted!
bet your gonna be " blue" all day after that hua? lol
no harm no foul
April Mare of the Month RiceHatersClub Member #27
induction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2002, 03:43 PM   #19
Mustangbelle306
Yay for Chickys

Default Re: Hot ricer chicks? Nawww.

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr 5 0
I'm with Belle, here.

The girls I've seen on the covers of the import/low rider mags are all skanky; fat legs and too much makeup, usually.

The girls they use as models in MM&FF are generally sharp and well proportioned.

As for the ricers getting the girl's attention; sure, the brain dead I-wanna-be-popular type that could care less about cars but want to be in the right place. Rice is mostly a teen/young adult game and the girls hanging on ricers reflect that. A lot of the muscle car guys are a bit older and get a better class of women, in my opinion.
I just sprayed my drink all over my keyboard imagining sedate, reserved Jim rolling his eyes over models with FAT *** LEGS ROTFLMAO!!! hehehehe

I agree. The chicks in MMFF wouldn't exactly appear in a beauty magazine, but at least they have slender yet physically fit bodies. Like I said before, I dunno which is worse, Super Street or LOW-RIDA yo yo yo
Mustangbelle306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2002, 04:33 PM   #20
jj_jonathon
Trisket

i thought girls just liked shiny things?

...actually ive seen that a lot of females like fast cars...doesnt matter what it looks like...the ricers must be faking out the dumb ones! lol

My 02GT vert
Media Center Pics
BBK Underdrive Pulleys | K&N FIPK (Gen II) | Bullet Grille | Mach 1 Chin Spoiler | UPR Interior Parts | XM Radio | Audiobahn Subs

Ricer Hater's Club Member #1/2 (30) http://www.ricehatersclub.com/
jj_jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote