View Single Post
Old 05-14-2002, 06:59 AM   #7
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Angry Stupidity!

69Fastback....
All I can say that its her loss!!!!! Call it stupidity or the fear of being alone, but its not like you are never gonna be back again...
Mach 1 has a good point....Most women DONT Like to be alone...and unless there was a very strong bond there and a very serious relationship...chances are that it would be too much for them...which, is stupid on thier part, all it takes is a little patience!!!
Waiting is a tough thing...on any relationship regardless of what the circumstances are.. Even in a STRONG relationship, the temptaion to throw in the towel is there when there are some emotional needs not being met for whatever reason because of waiting!
When you meet the right one and she can deal w/ it, it will just make that 'homecoming' all the more better!!!!!!! I wish you the best of luck and I hope that one day you finally find that one that will stick it out....
The Deuce has another good point too....there is someone out there....just seems like they are always married!!!!! Again, a problem that you will encounter more as you get older....by the time your in your mid 30's all the good ones are allready snatched up!
Again, It is HER loss!!!! And, you deserve better for yourself! Good luck to ya, and just look out for yourself!!!!!!
Be Careful! Your Friend, Christine

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote