View Single Post
Old 10-14-2002, 01:29 PM   #8
NotchJohnson
Registered Member

As has been said over and over, I think we all have respect for fast cars. Whether if be a mustang, camaro, or even a little rice rocket. If the owner has dedictaed time and money to make his car perform well, ill give him some respect. On the other hand, if somebody takes a car, throws on a picnic table wing, a fart can, colored mirrors, neon lights, clear lenses, chrome windshield wipers, "racing interior", padded seatbelts, pep boys racing rims, and dozens of stickers on it, but yet endlessly rants on and on about how his car is the baddest s.o.b around, even though he probably has never even looked under the hood, well that ladies and gentlemen is what i call rice. As far as the three foot wing goes, what purpose do wings serve on true race cars? Downforce. The downforce put increasing pressure on the rear of a top fuel car to keep its a** end from losing traction. Well why the hell would you put a wing on a front wheel drive car! If anything they should put the wing on the hood. As far as the whole import vs. domestic issue, I just dont like little import cars. Does that mean I am going to go around spitting on every import I see, no. I just could care less about a little car with hardly any power. Do I assume all imports and their drivers are "rice". No. Where I go to college in sw florida, its swarming with rice, ive seen mustangs, f bodies, beemers, and one I saw a riced out lightning. Just because most rice is comprised of the import crowd, does not mean that all of us "rice haters" hate imports as a whole, it just means WE HATE RICE!