MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 11-15-2005, 04:13 PM   #1
PowerSlideGT
Registered Member

Default Wires Wires WIRES

Hey guys,

Im working on a 88 mustang gt, and some kids got to it before i did and they decided to put a system in it... i dont know what they were thinking, they cut off the original harness and wired up the connection that comes with cd players, instead of spending like 6.96 on a conversion kit, They took out the factory amp and they have wires going to other wires that make no since, and the wires they didnt have to use they left bare and open. Since i am taking out all the interior and what not, i was wondering how to take out the Vents in the dash? You know how you can purchase the Gauge cage for the middle vents? well how do you take out the vent grills to install that? help would be nice. Thanks guys... why do i get all the messed up stangs.
1988 mustang gt t-top svo alum. Heads, comp cam rockers, e303 cam, Mass air, BBK cold air induction, BBK throttle body, gt-40 intake 1 inch spacer, Alum. drive shaft, world class 5 speed, 3.55 gear rear end, drag front springs.
PowerSlideGT is offline   Reply With Quote