View Single Post
Old 12-31-2002, 12:48 AM   #9
Janeofalltrades

Default Sam

Sam wrote: " why? Cause woman are stupid. lol Sorry woman I love you but you can't figure out what the hell you want half the time."

Hey Sam, I know what I want right now!....for you to shut the hell up!....You little twit...Over on ICQ..Boy..You irritated me now!

Ultraflo.... Hey bud, what can I do? Again, dignity and grace in the face of tragedy. My inner child wants to kill em' both and make them a statistic on a milk carton...But, since I have an issue with...Obeying the law.....I will refrain and take the high road...Smiled...Listed to her on the phone, considered her "advice", greeted her first with a hug. Ex was all smiling and happy...I smile....Really it is a relief to me and I hope we can get this over amicablly for Jared's sake. The less interventions and legal steps the better. I can be dignified and forgiving. We all have our issues man...I'll hopefully never recreate any of those errors. Learned by them. Now, like all things, I set my sights on a goal and go!....I have yet to fail at anything I truly tried. Well, can't drive large earth moving equipment or tractor trailers well...LOL...

Thanks again guys...Being able to vent about this here prevented me from making a VERY BIG mistake...The last thing I need is a first offense at this point in my life and have it be assault AND BATTERY.......

He's not worth it! ~Jenn~

BTW..I know someone will snap me up and love me the way I deserve to be loved, when I'M ready!.....