MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 12-20-2002, 03:11 AM   #1
jj_jonathon
Trisket

Unhappy women = bad drivers

the gf has gone and done it....again...messed up her cavalier in some little way...lol...those medians, they really do sneak up on you..basically her and i were coming home for the holidays and we had to pull a u-town to get to the highway onramp from the gas station and she decides to grab her drink during the u-town...ends up oversteering it and wham! onto the grassy median, slams back on the road, swurves back on the median and finally stops....well i had already taken the u-town and was almost up to the light (in the turn lane) looked back to check on her and watched her do that...i swear it looked like she blew a tire...ughhh...so i screeetch in reverse going holy crap holy crap...find out shes ok but very stirred up...i looked at her car...didnt seem like any real damage cept her hubcap was bent..lol..so we went one exit down the highway and we see her tire was pretty banged up too...ut its only a surface abbrasion...it wasnt leaking or worth worrying about...then we go one more exit and i end up taking off her hubcap (i had to take off her lugnuts...so i felt liek i was doing my boyfriendal duties..hehe)....turns out the rim is bent pretty bad too...so we drove back a little slower than normal...so now she needs a new rim, hubcap and a realignment (ithink shell get new tires too tho)...

so if anyone has any latemodel cavalier "rims" or hubcaps laying around (lol, right) could ya let me know? i found a replacement hubcap fairly cheap online (chevy wants $55 +tax...*gag*) and i think were gunna try the wreckers for a rim...who knows...i dunno where to find a regular rim like that online for cheap anyways...prolly a b!tch to ship....

oh well...thought id share my excitement....lol...sorry it was long...but if youre reading it, you prolly had nothing else to do anyways

-jonathon

My 02GT vert
Media Center Pics
BBK Underdrive Pulleys | K&N FIPK (Gen II) | Bullet Grille | Mach 1 Chin Spoiler | UPR Interior Parts | XM Radio | Audiobahn Subs

Ricer Hater's Club Member #1/2 (30) http://www.ricehatersclub.com/
jj_jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2002, 03:28 AM   #2
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

lol aslong as she was okay it will always be a story you will look back and tell your kids and others. lol Sounds like quite the adventure. I would just check the scrap yard for it. Alot cheaper. And are you coming back to Ontario for Christmas? Can't remember if I already asked....

§am.

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2002, 03:29 AM   #3
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

you can find chevy part's in any junkyard across america, lol.

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2002, 03:30 AM   #4
jj_jonathon
Trisket

Quote:
Originally posted by 1969Mach1
lol aslong as she was okay it will always be a story you will look back and tell your kids and others. lol Sounds like quite the adventure. I would just check the scrap yard for it. Alot cheaper. And are you coming back to Ontario for Christmas? Can't remember if I already asked....

§am.
lol, yea ya did....and im not..i havent lived upthere in 5 years im already home for the holidays...its just a 200mile trek as opposed to a 2000mile drive to canada..lol...thatd be a fun 2 days on the road...

...and to correct myself...i shouldve said all women in my gf's family are bad drivers..lol...her mom backed over our trash can last night..it was hilarious

My 02GT vert
Media Center Pics
BBK Underdrive Pulleys | K&N FIPK (Gen II) | Bullet Grille | Mach 1 Chin Spoiler | UPR Interior Parts | XM Radio | Audiobahn Subs

Old 12-20-2002, 03:55 AM   #5
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

hahaha lol... that is hillarious. I remember you were telling me you had family here, I assumed your parents still lived up here. Today was actually pretty warm it was like 8*c at like 7:00. I'm to tired to try to figure out what that is in Pharenhite. lol

§am.

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2002, 08:36 AM   #6
DemonGT
Registered Member

dont get me wrong...there ARE good women drivers..its just the MAJORITY arnt....

my G/F has i think its either a 89 or 90 firebird..bright red..its only a V6 so...but in the summer when she drives it she will tell me things like "my car hates gravle, i always spin my tires when im on gravle and i dont even try" so i say "just dont hit the gas so much" and she says "I DONT!" then i say "you have a wimpy V6...how do you think i feel in gravle with my car that has a V8 and a touchy clutch" then i go on saying how i can drive my car on gravle and not spin the tires,then she starts geting alittle mad cause she thinks im maken fun of her car(sorta am hehe) and then i say "when i have my old tires on my car i have a hard time not spining them on dry payvment" lol, and when ever she drives it she is always flooring it around corners and stuff...then slamming on the brakes for a stop sign..then wondering why her brakes need replacing..uhhh duh? every time i see her cruising around she is always squaken the tires...and chaseing other camaro's and firebirds..that are usually trans ams or Z28's...which would easily spank her little V6 firechicken......
'91 GT,410W,10.5 to 1 comp,Victor Jr. heads,Victor 5.8 intake,FTI cam,Crane retro fit lifters,Scorpian 1.6 RR's,Melling HV oil pump,MSD distro.,Canton oil pan,FMS flywheel,Romac balancer,FMS timing chain,Accufab 90mm TB,C&L 76mm maf, 42lbers,HD clutch,K&N air filter,Mac long tubes,Pro dumps,powerchamber,FMS 9mm wires,180 thermostat,Ford Racing gauges,5inch Tach,centerline convo pro's,nitto DR's,Pro3i lower control arms,50/50 shocks,3.55 gears,TFS HD diff. cover

Next year:

Tremec TKO,Spec stage 3 clutch,alum driveshaft,complete fuel system

www.angelfire.com/linux/demondan
DemonGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2002, 10:30 AM   #7
PKRWUD

You're encouraging her to keep driving?

Okay.
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2002, 11:10 AM   #8
tireburner163
It's a lot like a race car

Quote:
Originally posted by PKRWUD
You're encouraging her to keep driving?

Okay.
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1998 HD Electra Elide
tireburner163 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2002, 01:13 PM   #9
The Deuce
Registered Member

I've met two good female drivers in my lifetime.

1. Lost to her 626 in my friends v6 explorer sport racing on Wilshire. Hey, at least it wasn't my car.

2. Girl running low 13's in her ls1 z28. Too bad she has bad taste in cars.

The first I'm still working on, the second has a boyfriend. There isn't another girl I know, that I'm not scared to ride with.

Rice Haters Club Member #13
The Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2002, 02:37 PM   #10
MissBlondie
Registered Member

Talking

Hey, not all girls are bad drivers... I drive goood... I have a lead foot, but that's not so bad... That is a funny story though.. heehee...
Old 12-20-2002, 04:03 PM   #11
jj_jonathon
Trisket

Quote:
Originally posted by MissBlondie
Hey, not all girls are bad drivers... I drive goood... I have a lead foot, but that's not so bad... That is a funny story though.. heehee...
itd be funnier if there wasnt a $400 price tag on fixing this...this includes 4 new tires tho....so oh well...i found her hubcap, brand new for $20 online w/ shipping...and her dad supposedly foudn a set of two rims at a wrecker or something...i guess thats the best he could do..hrmm..newspaper maybe...maybe somewhere has a AAA discount..heh..

itll probably be funny in a couple years...lol

My 02GT vert
Media Center Pics

Old 12-21-2002, 07:11 AM   #12
staticfade2
Registered Member

Just sticking My 2 cents in here because I have My 97 GT Now only because My GF , now My wife drove My 90 Fox Body into the back of a garbage truck and totaled it out! She was Ok But the Car wasn't so Lucky this was back in March and we got married in September all My Buddys say It Must be Love for her to wreck My Baby and then I still marry her hehe any ways I am Kinda New to these posts and was Up kinda late tonight just reading some of them and figured I would share

Just uploaded a few pix of the 97 also check em out
staticfade2 is offline   Reply With Quote