MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 06-01-2003, 09:25 PM   #1
Evilfrog
Registered Member

Default Writting a paper...

Please dont shoot me...

Im writting a contrast paper on the 02 Camaro Z28/02 Mustang GT. I need some infromation about the mustang. Mainly standard equitment/options, HP rating, 1/4 time, Salom numbers, and prices. I would love it if you could point me to a site that has them. (fords site isn't the best.) I would also like it if you tell me the High Points of the Mustang that I should inculed.

I came to your guys site instead of the camaro sites, because they aren't always as knowable about the mustangs. (You get alot of answers like....mustang suck )

Thanks
Evilfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2003, 02:10 AM   #2
rbohm
Registered Member

Cool

try doing a google search for car and driver magazine, also road and track, and motor trend. their archives should have a wealth of info on both cars.(camaros suck )
by a band who died in a plane crash.

fordsix.com admin
rbohm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2003, 11:19 AM   #3
Capri306

Head on down to the dealerships and pick up some brochures. They have some pretty nifty fold-outs (virtually BOOKS!) on either vehicles. If you're REALLY ambitious, you could take one or both for a test drive and get the contrasts first-hand from a driver's point of view.

If you're writing (use spellchecker, only one 't' in 'writing', sorry had to nail ya on that ) this paper for a class, and its only a contrast, you may want to start with something simple like body styling and move on to include things in certain areas like drivetrain, handling, even history if you want. At least that's the way I would do it, just to give it some structure and let the sections of the paper develop themselves. Compare/contrast papers get boring very quickly, and I kind of hate professors that assign them because of the nature of the project. Personal story, don't ask.

You're right though. The camaro sites -- or at least a good percentage -- still seem to harbor AOL'ers that picked up that free zillion hours at Burger King if you sell your soul to satan.

See what you can find out on your own, then let us know where you stand. Good luck.

1979 Mercury Capri
1987 5.0L Mustang LX Notchback
1993 5.8L Eddie Bauer Bronco
Capri306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2003, 10:19 AM   #4
btr
Registered Member

Do a library article search. There's got to be a road & track or hot rod mag that has a head to head article on them.
99 Sable 24V DOHC
btr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2003, 05:00 PM   #5
Axman
Registered Member

Hot Rod is changing their name to Hot Rice Magazine. You can serve your Hot Rice with S&S pork and eggrolls.
Axman is offline   Reply With Quote