View Single Post
Old 11-12-2002, 08:49 PM   #2
silver_pilate
DURKA DURKA!!

Good stuff. I almost pissed my pants when I read the title. I was about to jump all down your throat, but then I saw the Navy Jack in your avator and said to myself, "Surely not...??" Then I read the post and my faith in you was restored .

I've generally found people who push for gun control to be largely ignorant of the facts. Most of them refuse to even listen to anything that puts gun ownership in a positive light. Many are overbearing liberals who are scared to even look at a gun, have never thought about touching one in their life, and have more money than brains (case in point...look at how many hollywood anti-gun puppets there are), while the people who are familiar with guns, use guns, or support the ownership there-of are immediately ridiculed by the anti-gun contingent.

Makes me down right ANGRY .

--nathan
'91 GT, Coast 347, 9.5:1 compression, full intake, Wolverine 1087 cam, exhaust, Keith Craft ported Windsor Jr. Irons (235 cfm intake, 195 cfm exhaust), AOD, PI 3500 converter, Lentech valve body, 3.73's (4.10's in the works), and Yokohama ES100's out back.

Daily Car: '04 Infiniti G35 Sedan 6MT
silver_pilate is offline   Reply With Quote