View Single Post
Old 12-21-2002, 08:42 PM   #19
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Talking :)

Nathan~~~
That was very well said!

I dont know if I mentioned, my boss of the last 19 years (him and his wife own my shop, and both cut hair), is a Baptist Evangelist. He is one of the 4 sons of Freddie Gage, out of Grapevine, TX.(Dallas area) who is a very well known Evangelist for many, many years, throughout the country....

The are good Christian people, and I have learned ALOT from them!! I was only 18 when I started working for them, and his wife (10 years older than me) has been my mentor and MY own Saviour and role model and the really only Postitive female influence in my life...although I dont feel I can honestly say that I am a Christian, I thank God all the time for them and the influence they had on my life. Christmas is always special to me when it comes to them. I respect them, and appreciate all they have done for me over the years.

I'm w/ you, I just got back from Spending money I dont have, and of corse we get into all the tree and the Santa Stuff, and the presents....but if we didn't, then we would all not be stressed out now...and whats this time of year w/out a little stress??

Unrelated: My ulcer has not acted up yet this year......the ADVANTAGE of divorce!!! no more MUTHERINLAW!! hehe......

anyways....Nathan, I just wanted to tell you that You are alot wiser than your years, and I think its cool..... Have a Wonderful Holiday!!!!
TNT

BTW: Ijust caught myself while sending an email, writing Xmas...its done so easily...funny, since this thread, I caught myself and changed it...

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote