View Single Post
Old 01-18-2002, 01:33 PM   #4
CactusHugger11
Registered Member

OK TAs cost about 3000 more than a GT. But your still get 50 horses over the GT. As far as your 2nd and 3rd points I think those are a matter of opinion and couldnt really be made into valid points. I do agree that the new Zs dont look that sporty and I wouldnt buy one but the new TAs, especially with the ram air option? You cant tell me that doesnt look mean. Your 4th point may be correct I dont know I havent really looked into it, but wouldnt it be true that whatever you did to a GT if you did to a TA youd make it faster dollar for dollae since your starting off with a bigger engine?
And for the second response hell yes a bigger engine is going to produce more power. Wouldnt you want a bigger engine so that you had more power? Which gets back to my original point why a GT over a TA? And one more thing: mustangs look like they sit pretty high off the ground for a sports car, I mean they sit about as high as a taurus or car like that does. TAs sit lower. So based on tha law of physics it would seem that a TA would out handle a GT as well as out power it.